Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 19:12:19 )

Aw you hit page 100

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 19:12:58 )
This is exactly

No I'm working tomorrow.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 19:38:03 )
@sunny: Yes, we did hit page 100! You sound disappointed somehow...?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 19:57:03 )

@Wildfire: I meant to put a "yay" or something lol but I pressed submit too soon. I am not disappointed lmao.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 20:02:22 )
@sunny: LOL! <3 (I was kind of teasing you - I didn't think you had any ill-wishes for me or the thread!)
How are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 20:16:57 )

@Wildfire: I'm doing good thanks. I ate pancakes for dinner so I'm currently stuffed lol but I'm about to go turn on my laptop and start writing. How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 20:18:38 )
@sunny: I'm doing ok, thanks. I'm making a little bit of progress on my creative project but it's going more slowly than I'd like, tbh. Still, some progress is better than none! What is your writing prompt tonight?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 20:38:25 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

Guess who just texted his mom to tell her to not be a terrible parent :D

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 20:57:58 )
@0v7: Ummm... let's see... might that have been you, Seb? Is this a good thing? A bad thing? A thing? It definitely sounds like something sparked that text. Are you ok?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:00:26 )

@Wildfire: I'm basically just fed up with her behavior - decided to bite the bullet and set a hard boundary down while I had the impulse urge to do so. I'm actually pretty good right now - yknow how I mentioned I was super stressed? She's part of the reason and I realized that like an hour ago.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:03:50 )
@0v7: Well good for you, Seb! I'm proud of you, if that means anything <3 I'm glad you are feeling some stress relief from setting a boundary. I hope she can respect it and that you have the fortitude to withstand likely ambushes against it when they come (yes, I know how that "game" works!)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:06:49 )

@Wildfire: Well she responded and I'm like, laughing?? She thought she was doing me a favor, told her it only made me more paranoid, and she was just "im sorry [facebook sad face]" like how the heck am I supposed to respond to THAT

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:10:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and blinks sleepily' hello. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:19:59 )
@0v7: It sounds like there are some real misunderstandings going on there, Seb. I'm sorry you have to deal with it, but happy that you are, for your sake! Maybe respond by explaining what/how the actions affect you on a deeper level? Or is she beyond being able to understand, as some people are?

@star2000shadow: Hi. How are you?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:21:11 )

@Wildfire: I guess I'm arguing with her now, and it's so... I don't know what to say other than I'm laughing because she seems to be taking personal offense to SOMETHING I said.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:22:52 )
@0v7: It could be that you stood up for yourself and set a boundary.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:23:33 )

@Wildfire: Oh it definitely is. Not sure what to tell her other than clarifying that this is setting a boundary, this isn't an attack on her somehow, I'm not mad, etc.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:28:50 )
@0v7: That, and maybe explaining the details of how or why you feel this boundary is necessary. But going that far is sometimes lost on people of a certain mindset and worse, even providing fodder for later on. You'd have to determine how far you want to go with this yourself... and you don't have to go any further with it either, btw...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:30:11 )

@Wildfire: She is outright arguing with me now over this. Been years since I've argued with her - last time I did was when I lived with her.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:33:30 )

@Wildfire: there is no prompt for tonight, I have to go over some edits suggested on one of my stories by an editor. But it's not due until Christmas but tbh I know if I don't do it now I will forget about it....

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.