Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:38:09 )
@Fading Kings: It seems like I meet a lot of Floridians here! :D And I knoooow! My area still has mask mandates, thank goodness, but it's no good half the time because a lot of people don't wear them properly and it drives me nuts! It's NOT that hard to wear them!! But hell, I've gotten so used to masks that I forget I'm wearing them sometimes.

@McMoney: I believe that reptiles can definitely have their own personalities. Same with many exotic, non-furry things lol. I'm sure Serris was grateful for the treatments you gave her, and I'm sorry she went through that! I'm not around my brother's reptiles enough to know their personalities super well, but I know they're all different the way he talks about them. But yeah, unfortunately my brother had a mishap with one of his tortoises--he introduced two of them too early, and his very first one died because of it. D; I'm not sure if it was maybe a disease that passed from one to the other, or if the other was just stressed out, but that really shook him and he never made that mistake again. Also that sketch looks fun lol.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:38:31 )
@Krampus: Thank yooou :3 how're you doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:38:47 )
@Fading Kings: And yes, a lot of NY plates a few months ago. Now they're all from NJ! XD ... but the trend seems to continue! ... ahead of the normal snowbird migration!

@Krampus: Yes, it definitely can be fun! The whole semi-random babbling conversation thing!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:40:05 )
And Look at that - PAGE 800

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:40:24 )
WOO we made it!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:40:57 )
@diavolos: hanging with the stress of indoor life to how things are outdoors. Still stressful either way.

@Wildfire: true, you're avatar is so cute

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:41:51 )
I can't believe how many pages this place has reached lol. Looking forward to seeing the raffle results!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:41:52 )
@diavolos: Calligraphy! It has been a while, but I have been doing that since I was 13. I'm substantially older now - lol! Good for you having a business doing that!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:43:26 )
@Krampus: Awwww.... Thank you! <3
@Aisukohi: Yes, the raffle results should be interesting!! <3

Oh - another interesting random question for this bunch... What fictional character did you / do you have the hots for?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:43:49 )
@Krampus: Ooof I feel that. I have a mix of agoraphobia and being at home and I just can't with lockdowns Dx

@Wildfire: Ahh thanks! I'm still pretty rusty but I'm getting there! How's yours going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:44:44 )
@Wildfire: I always wanted to try my hands at Calligraphy but my cursive ain't great, nor is my writing

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:46:00 )
@diavolos: I haven't done it in a while, actually but I used to absolutely love it... had a lot of commissions when I was still a young teenager - wedding invitations, etc. Very few people know that I do it these days, but that's life... and something I should probably try to change. What got you in to it?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:46:35 )
@Krampus: It definitely takes a steady hand and attention to detail... and patience!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:47:20 )
@Wildfire: Oh that's so cool! I used to do it with my mum, but we moved onto other art styles and I got back into it recently. I'm taking a break from it right now cause someone ruined the fun as per usual :< You should totally get back into it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:47:25 )
Ha, so feel free to judge, but has anyone ever seen the movie Galaxy Quest with Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, and Alan Rickman (to name a few)? I had the hots for the villain, Sarris. xDD Don't ask me why, I just did!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:48:05 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: I just need to stop by and say Thranduil. Going back to work. ouo;;

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:48:41 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

Wait actually I probably should have said White Knight Lin. Oops.

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:48:56 )
@Wildfire: you're welcome, and that is a tough one, because it has been years of not being able to read any good books.

@diavolos: I need certain humans around me, like family, and friends to be able to function, or else I am a bump on a log. So I understand that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:49:59 )
@diavolos: I should - and I want to! I have just been in a constant "jumping" state lately that it's hard to find a solid block of time to be creative (and potentially messy. It's a different thing somehow when it's digital)

@Aisukohi: Oh Yes, we have that movie somewhere around here! That is definitely an interesting 'crush'!!!! <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 21:50:39 )
@Aisukohi: I MEAN I CAN SEE IT XD The bad guy vibe was real with him~

@Krampus: I completely understand, I can't cope on my own at all. I hope you're doing okay! You can DM me if you want to chat <3

@Wildfire: Oooh I get that too! Haha I always get messy with traditional creativity xDD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.