Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:08:48 )

@0v7: went to a local café and I got iced raspberry oolong tea with a breakfast sandwich

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:09:24 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@MoodyB: I fuss over small details too - I tried to go simpler with my post style art but kinda failed lol
I should do more paintings, but I'm kind of stuck with the faux painting/cell shading thing I got going on.

@Totalanimefan: Omg that sounds so good!!!

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:11:05 )

@Wildfire: I did in the beginning of the event and pre-event but then since the event has take off I've been most here cause I want to get us all of the prizes for the raffle lol
@0v7: It was really good. I could totally have that sandwich again and I'm almost done with my tea. The raspberry oolong is light but also has a nice sweetness. There is no sugar in the tea but I think you don't need it cause it's really good as is.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:13:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@0v7: this is probably my first painting ever. i put off studies forever but decided yesterday to just do it. I had a lot of fun with it. So i cannot wait to finish it as its different from my usual content.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:14:11 )

I need to get back into digital painting as well... I just haven't had the patience for it lately lol.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:15:00 )

@MoodyB: :0!!!! It sounds like a lot of fun - maybe I should try it sometime soon :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:15:37 )

NEW CHAPTER YALL!!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:16:28 )
@Priestess of Pie: LOL. That's an interesting thought. I'm sure some it actually happens within a color family... teal? acqua? blue?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:17:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@0v7: i need to study people more than anything but its very daunting so doing simple environments i feel is so helpful to make it less daunting

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:17:41 )
@Totalanimefan: You're proving my point - posting here awards the event currency, and you've been here a lot. But then again, I've been here a lot too (and my own event thread). Have you been doing the puzzles too? Because you have a LOT of currency

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:20:24 )
The next chapter is out? Gah! Let me know how bad it is, please? I really need to get some of this other stuff done before I get completely drawn back in to the storyline here. It's bad enough I'm waking up to the music from our little mini-games running through my head!!!!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:21:02 )

@MoodyB: I cannot paint people for the life of me, only faux paint/cell shade - environments are soothing to draw!! I wonder what kind of environment I should do a study of...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:21:24 )

@Wildfire: It's a test of memory! Otherwise, no fighting.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:22:28 )

@Wildfire: Nope, no puzzles lol just posting here. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:22:47 )

Yay new chapter!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:23:26 )
@0v7: lol. Ok, thanks. Then I'm definitely going to wait a bit - my brain is fried right now... no room for a game of "memory" - lol!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:24:11 )
@Totalanimefan: then how did you end up with basically double the amount of currency I have? Have you really been posting that much more than I have in places like this?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:24:24 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@0v7: people i mostly draw but painting them would upgrade my art. but there is so much to learn as i mainly want to paint people, and do better story telling with my art.

i'd choose something not too hard. cause if you've never done it you dont wanna add too much pressure to yourself.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:26:21 )

@MoodyB: That makes sense! I think I'd learn something from trying to paint people, but also, I am not confident in painting people yet >w>
What kind of storytelling do you want to do :0

I've done it before, sort of - mostly playing with more technical environments using perspective.. though I think something looser might be easier and more fun!!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/14 19:28:10 )

@Wildfire: I guess so? lol I have been posting here a lot XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.