Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Art , Games, and chatter - Free art page 35!

Wildfire rolled a D100 1 times for; and 47. Totalling: 47
For a grand total of 47!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 14:03:30 )
That page jump thing was happening to me on my phone last night too. I didn't notice it happening while I was still on the computer though. So far, I'm not seeing it this morning.

Good morning!

@shadami: I hope today is a much better day for you! <3





Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 14:20:56 )


Still happening on my laptop (besides on my phone) though lol,
then again it can't be helped :viosweat:

And good morning/evening to you :3


Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 16:35:58 )






Good morning all ^^

I hope it's fixed today. Glad I'm not the only one xD

Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 16:49:40 )
morninnnngggggg
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 16:51:27 )
i wld roll for free art but....... im shy n i got some arts already this event :'0
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 17:40:54 )


@selenite: There's nothing wrong for having more freebie art (*´ ˘ `*)

I need more tbh so I can post them on my profile but I'm shy too hehehe. How are you today?

Report

52351351363473574567 rolled a D100 1 times for; and 30. Totalling: 30
For a grand total of 30!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 17:53:52 )
@Purpsy: ur right :0 it cant hurt to roll
im good :D v awake!!! v happy!!!
how are u ???
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

Purpsy rolled a D100 1 times for; and 32. Totalling: 32
For a grand total of 32!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:13:33 )


@selenite: Yep ^w^
And I'm doing fine. Just having my coffee while watching Among us videos. And the weather is really nice so I might go for a walk later~

Report

52351351363473574567 rolled a D100 1 times for; and 13. Totalling: 13
For a grand total of 13!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:14:30 )
@Purpsy: im glad ur doin good!! its too chilly here for a walk >w>
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

52351351363473574567 rolled a D100 1 times for; and 89. Totalling: 89
For a grand total of 89!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:15:32 )
OH i won volts!!!!
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:17:16 )


@selenite: Ooh your new avi looks even more adorable!

Yeah normally it should get colder here as well but I'm having a mini summer here atm so might as well take advantage of it.

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:18:42 )
@Purpsy: thank you :DD!!! i wanted 2 make a wonderland avi. im the happy tea cat! i offer....TEA!!!!
:0 it was warmer last week here but now it's 34f/1c
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:22:10 )


@selenite: Honestly I'm obsessed making wonderland avatars too in total I have 3 saved on my closet now lol.

Well it was nice while it lasted right xwx

Report

52351351363473574567 rolled a D100 1 times for; and 46. Totalling: 46
For a grand total of 46!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:23:42 )
@Purpsy: i wanna make a blue toned one but my brand is PINK
yea it was sooo nice out last week, in the 70s!!
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:29:07 )


@selenite: Lol for some reason I'm drawn to a more dark twisted wonderland theme but my third one is still in the works and is normal compared the two =w=

Well pink makes one cute adorable avis and went through a serious phase with it. Now I just love pastel colours in general but I switch it up often owo

Report

52351351363473574567 rolled a D100 1 times for; and 61. Totalling: 61
For a grand total of 61!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:31:31 )
@Purpsy: i like cutesy ones cause im... cutesy :3
i wish tehre were more pastel rainbow items!!! :0
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:40:36 )


@selenite: Yeah same but maybe more in the future. But the common shop items has more variety colour of pastels and they add more every once a month so I'm happy enough with that~
Report

52351351363473574567 rolled a D100 1 times for; and 3. Totalling: 3
For a grand total of 3!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:42:27 )
@Purpsy: mb i shld try 2 make a homemade pastel rainbow avi :D
- [ miss sunny ]
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:45:32 )


@selenite: Is possible owo
There's already similar crates/orbs items etc if you look hard enough here. I like to mix both to make a complete avi but I'm sure I'm not the only that does that ^^

Report

Purpsy rolled a D100 1 times for; and 72. Totalling: 72
For a grand total of 72!
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/11 18:49:59 )


Dammit I keep forgetting to roll here x.x
Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.