Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:28:07 )

ok for REAL im leaving nyow
good night

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:28:16 )

*Falls into the thread*

Hello again!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:28:27 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

haha gn hachi !! get some rest o

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:29:33 )

ok i didn't know what a balrog is and they look v cool but i expected it to be a blobby round green thing like a bullfrog Lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:29:37 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

i'd also definitely name a cat ahri.
so ahri and balrog, my two imaginary cats lol

and maybe a third cat will get named glorfindel.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦
i am doing free event art!

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:29:45 )
time to ruin everything...

THE CALLIOPE STORY IS WACK DUDE it's not sad it just makes me so mad every time I think about it klHDJDHK

she's the muse of eloquence and epic poetry tho c; my mom actually named her (my mom was a biiiig nerd dudes...)

okay gimme a moment tho Ill type this up

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:29:59 )

hey crystal ! do u name ur birds ? if so where do their names come from for u ?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:30:08 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

oh LOL balrogs are ancient fire demon evil things

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:30:49 )

how do u pronounce ahri?? like ... are, eee ?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:31:35 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

ahri pronounced AH - ree.
named after the fox girl champion from league of legends :3

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:31:52 )

wahh so cool!!! i wonder what i could be a muse for ??? or how my greek myth would go lol

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:32:52 )
You're a sneak little impostor!

Yay for Geeky moms! ^_^

Also I love Ahri in game. And Teemo. But Sona is my main. ♥

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:33:52 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

i don't even play league of legends but i follow their design team pretty closely because i love their skin lines so much

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:34:09 )

My birds? Well I try to come up with gender neutral names because I bred them and you can't really tell a gender of a Parakeet until it's older.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:34:47 )

oh this is a little delayed but also sorry to hear abt elvira T_T

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:35:18 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

oh, sona is the musical one with the keyboard looking thing?
she's got a fantastic character design (and i'm biased towards anything with twin tails lol)

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:35:52 )

what does skin lines mean ?? like how their outfits/character designs look or something?
i don't rly play mmos but i think the subculture is v interesting like it seems v developed and ppl can be in super deep :0

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:36:10 )

oohh do u have any name examples crystal ??

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:38:36 )
time to ruin everything...

okay SO... Calliope was this lil tiny stray cat that would always show up on our steps at night during one winter and press against our living room window for warmth and I don't know why she always chose our house?

and my mom would always be like "tch >;'c" but she was so cute and it always broke my heart and like, I begged her to let me feed her but she was like "if you feed her shell never leave!" ... but you know, she wasnt leaving anyway... so eventually she caved and we started feeding her... and then my mom was like 'well... it IS cold out... maybe we should let her into the front entrance way... NOT THE HOUSE I'm not taking in another stray! you're not scamming me!'

... but then eventually she was like "okay yeah let her inside the house it's cold out there" (like it was ALL her I didn't convince her kjHDKD she always pretended to not want cats but had a big soft spot for them)

and she was this very sweet baby and would always cuddle, and Al was territorial at first but he warmed up to her (which was surprising, he usually doesn't get along with cats) and it was cute... but we realized she was getting bigger and it was pretty clear she was pregnant right? and she was getting a little more moody as time went on because of it so it was kind of making my mom and sister side eye her more even tho it's like... just leave her alone and she won't bug you? KDJHKJD let he cuddle on her own terms, damn

anyway she was still kinda half stray so unlike Al we kinda let her go back out and roam (which I didn't like doing but... well, my mom wouldnt admit we adopted her yet) ... but on one day I got back from school and i couldn't find her... so I assumed she was let out but she never came home, and I got worried and went out looking for her, nothing

and I got real worried she like, gave birth out there or something and I was like "OH NO..." but NEVER FOUND HER... FOR WEEKS... I felt SO sick over it...

then a few months later I FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED

my grandma came by the house when nobody was home, put her in her truck, and drove her out to the country to drop her off??? like this is where my grandma lives so it was right by her house but ITS LIKE WHAT??? and Calliope found her way to my grandma's neighbours house where she had her kittens under their porch and they adopted them all

so yeah happy end for THEM I guess, her name's like... Mama Cat now I guess......

but LIKE??? WHY'D SHE SCHEME ON US?? DIDN'T TELL US SHE DID THIS SHE JUST DECIDED IT ON HER OWN??? >:c when I confronted her she was like "oh well, your mom had enough things to be stressed out, she didn't need this too"

BUT ITS LIKE DAMN, TELL ME THEN?? make a plan instead of just ditching her in the woods? what's wrong with you gorl?! I'm still salty over it KJDHLJDHD AS YOU CAN TELL, LIKE A DECADE LATER
later.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/11 06:39:10 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

yeah so "skins" for a character is like a new outfit/visual design. it changes their entire appearance in game. often batches of characters get skins within the same "theme" and i call that "theme" a "skin line" since that theme might get revisited multiple times for various batches of characters

i don't think i've ever heard that term used in MMOs where players create their own characters. it tends to refer to a game's set character.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.