Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:18:39 )

πŸ™€ β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ βŠ°γ€€βšœγ€€βŠ± β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ πŸ™¦

@Crystalkitsune85: i haven't had fritos in forever and now i want some really badly ouo;;

i am doing free event art!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:19:13 )

@Vixen: muhahahahah

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:20:17 )

well now we're in a pickle, aren't we?
where am i supposed to find fritos like right now??
ono;;

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:21:18 )

═════════════════════════⠀ βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜
β €|β €post art by kiwi!β €|β €spooky chat

ooh i'll take snack :3

vixen - they all show up as x boxes for me :<

does it help to know i'm on chrome on a mac? it shows up a little better for me on firefox and safari tho

and tyyy i hope so too! i'm sleeping on the couch tn lol
i don't aaalways finish what i start so sometimes i'm like no i gotta do it all now lol - but that same mentality can make it harder to start stuff too cuz i'm like oh well if i have to do it all , seems like a lot lol
it's fun to binge work on stuff you're excited abt tho!! :3

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:22:06 )
time to ruin everything...

OKAY ADVENTURES FROM MY COLLEGE NEIGHBOURHOOD...

okay so we lived in kind of the most dangerous city in our province and we were living in like, the sketchy part of town... our neighbourhood wasn't TOO dangerous honestly and I actually never ran into any problems personally, so there's that at LEAST...

anyway, this is not an exaggeration, all of our neighbours sold drugs. all of them. which I'm pretty sure why our house got caught up in these shenanigans sometimes. so the THREE MAIN SELLERS

1) a housewife. she wasn't too bad, she hung out with one my my roommates all the time and her kids were well behaved.
2) across the street was this REAL sketchy set up... but there was this older man and he'd employ like, really young men to do deliveries for him, and some of them would live in this MASSIVE house with him. they all skateboarded in the street a lot but they were actually really nice and helped me with my groceries once, they just got a bit rowdy
3) but then we get to HOUSE THREE... THE HORROR HOUSE... THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL...

their house was built REALLY close to ours, like there was only a veeery narrow walkway that separated our houses, and for SOME REASON the doors to these houses (it might have been two conjoined apartments?) was FACING our house, not the street

I don't know what they were selling, but it must have been hard stuff, because oh boy oh boy oh BOY the chaos that happened at that house. one time there was a fight right up against our house and they were banging each other into the window of the basement window (my brother's room) so he had the call the cops on them... who did nothing, the cops never did anything, even tho they were constantly being called there

another time I got woken up in the early morning by tapping outside... and from my window I can see the hell house's doors and there's somebody in a hood like, crouching and peering in their basement windows and my sleepy brain was like "the hell is that?? a gremlin man?? ... oh. are they gunna get robbed? tch, their problem." and went back to bed because I was so tired of it DUDE I HAD CLASS IT WAS A WEDNESDAY...

AND YEAH THEY GOT ROBBED SO OFTEN, ALL THE TIME... CONSTANTLY... if they cops weren't called on them, they were calling the cops

and it'd be ALL hours of the day and night, you'd hear people at their door BANGING and HOLLERING for them to open up, there was always screaming and shouting happening and OH MY GOD... and they'd ALWAYS toss beer bottles at our house/in our yard and MAN...

I DO NOT MISS IT...

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:23:11 )

oohh what made vivarium a bad movie lol

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:23:12 )

Yeah pop down to your local 7-11 and get some. I got mine at Walmart. Regular kind, not chili, though those are also acceptable. I used to eat Chili Fritos all the time in college.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:24:28 )

oohhh TIL , it's called tract housing ? when all the houses look the same ?

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:24:29 )

and yeah my cat is like, the CUDDLIEST he honestly does not leave me alone, he loves to get in my way when I'm working ;'3c

but yeah if I go to bed, he's coming with me to cuddle. if I'm sitting on the couch, he NEEDs to be on my lap, and if I'm working he'll just push his way in beside me so he can be pressed up against me

and he loves to follow me around the house and cries until I pick him up and carry him like he's a toddler (also he's SO LOUD he's a talkative boy that loves to scream)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:24:43 )

just because there -is- a corner store, doesn't mean i'm gonna go out right this moment... no matter how badly i want fritos ;u;
...i really want the chili cheese flavored ones though.

xvz - LAWL that's a new one. at least it's not showing &dot; escaping style lol
i think the issue is mainly mac and depending on what text encoding the device has.

fun yes, but not healthy lol
as long as i can section out stuff into equally exciting milestone chunks, it works out.
now if i can't, all bets are off lol

please @ me

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:26:19 )

I couldn't handle living in tract housing I'd get lost immediately HAHA

tho I've lived in a lot of row housing as a child which is kinda similar I guess, smaller scale tho

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:28:10 )

night koneko!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:32:05 )

oh man ghost that sounds super stressful :vichardxC: sorry to hear that, esp to have that happen as like a regular / constant thing you just accept as something to put up w ....... also who designed that house why would they make the front doors face another house instead of the st ??

i used to live in a neighborhood where it was p common to see cops out / ppl fighting etc but i think having it in the st when you're in an apt is not the same as like ... living in a house and having it be Right Next Door , like that's a lot of chaos too close for comfort :s hard to avoid the overflow

glad ur in a better spot now (?) !

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:32:53 )

oohh chili fritos sound good, i'm not sure i've had those ... chili and lime fritos would be good too lol

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:37:32 )

YEAH it was like, a LOT... we moved to like, a really quiet suburban area after that so it was like, the polar opposite HAHA yet we somehow ended up with new nightmare neighbours there but that's another story

AND YEAH IM BETTER NOW I'm living back in my hometown so it's more chill HAHA worst thing I have to deal with at the moment is like, skunks... bears maybe...

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:38:01 )

The chili ones are pretty good. I'd get one of those with a bottle of Coke and *chef's kiss* best combo

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:38:38 )

omg awwwwww cuddly cat
i would love a lap cat!!!! would love to be so blessed

yeah i probably wouldn't choose to live in identical housing personally but i understand others might have their reasons ... but i'd be scared of like parking and walking into a strangers house after a long day Lol
and i'm sure the interior layouts are the same too so i would just be SO disoriented lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:39:49 )

lol, a movie to multitask to ... yeah sometimes movies are like, great idea terrible execution ... some movies i'm like this is just a 1.5 hour concept and not an actual movie lol
and gn koneko !! ^^

β €βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½β € {β €art shopβ €·β €galleryβ €·β €closetβ €}β €β˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜

βˆ˜β—¦α΅’ .β‹†ο½‘Λšβ˜½β € {β €buying / questing: capricorn β €}β €β˜½Λšο½‘β‹†. α΅’β—¦βˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:43:25 )

yeah lap cats are the best even if you live by their schedule, not your own... if they decide it's cuddle time, it's happening
(like legit, my cat will bulldoze his way into my lap if I have stuff in his way HAHA)

YEAH MOOD THO like I remember once a long time ago I was at the store with my mom and I accidentally opened a car door and my mom was like "??? what are you doing, we're parked over here??" and I was just like, about to get into some stranger's identical car??? SO STRESSFUL, I can't imagine that happening to a house, the anxiety HAHA
later.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/10 08:44:14 )

I wish the cat I had was a lovable mush like that. She was lovable more towards the end, but she wasn't a lap cat. She didn't like being held down. She DID however come over to me at bed time and if I was reading or something and ignored her, she'd scratch at the covers to be let in. She'd go down to the bottom of the bed, turn around, come back up and lick my arm to say 'thanks'. Then 5 minutes later she'd leave.

Now I just have 14 parakeets.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.