Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:12:54 )

@Starlight: You could watch the remake of Fruits Basket.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:13:11 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -

That's incredibly meta

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:13:23 )

Yes! The Fruits Basket remake is really, really good!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:13:45 )

Yeah my husband has already read this manga. So he said the manga about making manga lol

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:13:57 )

I've read a manga about a manga artist before. I don't remember the title though.

And watching the remake of Fruits Basket would be good! That's my favorite manga

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:15:29 )

I watched it online but I don't think it caught up to all the episodes yet. I was on the second season but it didn't finish yet.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:16:02 )

Was it Bakuman? That’s what I’m watching.

The remake follows the manga exactly. The manga artist is the director for the new series.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:16:51 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Y'all I've been reduced to just giving you highly tangential and quite unrelated updates on miscellaneous achievements of my daily life. So I have a couple decades worth of stuff in the current room I do most of my work in that I'm trying to revamp so you know...working feels like work and not a janky student life situation lol. I cleared out one corner by moving most of the stuff into another corner I had cleaned previously (cleaning musical chairs HA.) and I haven't seen the floor of the most recently cleared floor in like....15 years. So I'm about to vacuum and call it a day.

I dislike the fact that I moved stuff from corner 1 to the corner 2 to clean corner 1, because it took like 3 weeks to clean corner 2. But idk what to do with the stuff from corner 1 because I definitely can't throw that out. I'm leaning towards I need more shelves since I only have one big book case and the rest of the stuff is all over the floor.... but I also use a lot of floor space for various desks because I also need a lot of desk space... so that sounds like I can't set up more shelf space.... I need help from organized people lol

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:17:16 )

I’m a little bit behind with Fruit Basket because I’m watching the dub.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:18:19 )

It might have been Bakuman. I recognize the name at least

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:18:49 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Vixen: Do you have a closet? Depending on the stuff you could probably hang something like a cloth shoe holder to put stuff in on the door.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:18:56 )

Probably I can’t think of other manga or anime that is about this.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:19:57 )
I've been meaning to watch the new Fruits Basket, but I want to rewatch the original first lol.

@Vixen: Are you able to install shelving on your desk space?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:20:20 )

And if the new anime follows the manga that closely then I'll definitely enjoy it. I watched the first episode, but I was distracted by other stuff at the time

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:21:09 )

I was watching the dub remake of Fruits Basket too. I want to also watch the remake of Sailor Moon with Sailor Moon Crystal, but I've only seen the first couple of episodes but don't get any farther.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:21:56 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@0v7: oh god don't talk to me about my closet. so the grand plan right now, is to clean the room before the closet, because half the closet is blocked by a desk and is a pain to deal with. now the shoe holder idea might work... I am, however, a little wary of hanging stuff on doors because i'm not sure how much weight the hinges can take on top of the weight of the door itself though

@Aisukohi: i have drawers that are attached to one desk, and the other one i have a rolling cabinet under it. but not shelves of any sort really.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

please @ me

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:22:20 )

Honestly, there are so many things I want to watch even outside of anime. Korean shows that I've fallen behind on... popular movies that I've never seen... but then I never get around to watching most things

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:23:08 )

For a while I watched a lot of Korean shows when I was studying Korean really hard, but I haven't watched as many for the past year

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:23:16 )

@Aisukohi: You don’t have to watch the original. Plus I heard that the reason why the manga artist is directing the remake is cause she hated the original anime lol
@Starlight: It’s exactly the same. And the animation is really nice. It’s a 10/10 for me.
@Crystalkitsune85: I only watched a little bit of Crystal. The animation is really pretty.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:23:36 )

Has anyone seen the live action version of Boys over Flowers, or Absolute Boyfriend?

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.