Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG NVM I'm horrible with remembering I have this thread. XD

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 06:36:48 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

da smolKairu is thread hopping like theres no tomorrow.. (maybe? xD)

drag the tail to da infinity!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 06:40:35 )

@kiwi: Oh hell yeah.
It's awesome to get ideas for dharacters from too XD
Like.. if you're stuck on what kinda look to go with, seeing something could just spark a fire under your ass, and I love it. (I, of course, don't mean copy a design! Maybe just a style... but can you really copy a style? XD)

@Kairu: Might as well do it now while no one knows if Tomorrow's gonna come?
XD
Hope you're doing all right~<3

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 06:56:33 )

@kiwi: This boy just got a redesign and a profile redo as well.
Also GOOD LUCK on the roboy drawing. That's a thing I ain't wanting to tackle myself. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:01:13 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Amber Lynne:

@Shadami: Totally will.
Some of them I'm just doing a more official version of them, but they have a design that has stuck through the years, like This lady.
Others... are getting a complete redesign. XD

@star2000shadow: Hey, totally fair! I do the same thing XD
And I'm all right, how about yourself?

less stressed, get paid tomarrow, can't wait haha. bouncing from one site to another. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:03:32 )

@star2000shadow: Being paid is always good!
~<3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:20:32 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Amber Lynne:

@star2000shadow: Being paid is always good!
~<3

yeah..and for a short time i have money,....then comes shopping and paying bills and i broke again haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:44:19 )

@star2000shadow: lmfao
That's so relatable.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:38:44 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Amber Lynne:

@star2000shadow: lmfao
That's so relatable.

i know right..its also annoying bu tmeh, i deal haha. <:3( )~~

LupaPrinceRomulus rolled a D10 1 times for; and 10. Totalling: 10
For a grand total of 10!
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:41:58 )
So how's it going?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:52:51 )

@star2000shadow: We all do, I'm sure. Lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 08:54:59 )
@amber lynne: I rolled a d10, how's your evening?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 13:03:33 )
@Amber Lynne: Oh yes - that's a fun thing to deal with /eyeroll/ I'm sorry you're dealing with that. :( I'm dealing with some of that myself, actually, as well as trying to stay sane in a general sort of way, and trying to keep up with "life as we know it", but all in all, things are pretty good over here, thanks. I'm not getting to my studio or even my sketchbook as much as I'd like, but I'm getting there a little bit

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 14:41:12 )

Your texture work for clothing is so good amber Lynne!

I have a lot go learn there still.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 17:00:09 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Amber Lynne:

@star2000shadow: We all do, I'm sure. Lol.

True..hmm Im wondering what items their gonna put out 'wiggles excitedly' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/3 22:45:44 )

i drew a steampunk cat once for a commission.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 00:31:20 )

@Wildfire: The important thing is that you're keepin' yourself sane.
Like, really.

@Shadami: Thank ya! It's a thing I'm still learning. XD
But at least my shading is starting to look good. Finally!
Practice and effort and all that.

@kiwi: Some art getting redesigns to match new elements of their characters, and others are getting official designs in the first place, lol.Or onces to at least match who they are better. I have another 44 characters on TH to do, and then a bunch that I don't HAVE on TH yet to do. XD Gonna be awhile, lol.

@star2000shadow: Event items tend to be some of the best, so here's hoping they are just as awesome as usual~<3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 01:34:05 )

yeah my textures are garbage still so i tend to just cheat it. xD haha. but those textures look so good on i believe it was the second link. :O

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 03:51:37 )

@kiwi: Lately there's at least 1 a week, as I'm doing the chara references as my YT vids. XD
I need content, and motivation to keep with this (seriously, 73 characters SO FAR that have sketches to finish. I have 13 done. SO many more to do. //ded) so that's how I'm doing it.

.. I can also just poke you on the forums or discord when I update a profile, if you want?
Or if I update one in specific you're interested in seeing?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 05:21:33 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Amber Lynne:

@Wildfire: The important thing is that you're keepin' yourself sane.
Like, really.

@Shadami: Thank ya! It's a thing I'm still learning. XD
But at least my shading is starting to look good. Finally!
Practice and effort and all that.

@kiwi: Some art getting redesigns to match new elements of their characters, and others are getting official designs in the first place, lol.Or onces to at least match who they are better. I have another 44 characters on TH to do, and then a bunch that I don't HAVE on TH yet to do. XD Gonna be awhile, lol.

@star2000shadow: Event items tend to be some of the best, so here's hoping they are just as awesome as usual~<3

I know right, i mean the CI's are always amazing, there's always something of it i can use..but event items are amazing in a whole nother way. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/4 05:25:07 )

I love event items xD I tend to use them alot.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.