Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Halloween!!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 14:26:29 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I hope everyone has a good Halloween this year! despite... Covid-19 everyone's current circumstances.
Are you dressing up this year?? If you are, what are you dressing up as?
Do you have any Halloween traditions? Special plans for the day?

I personally am going to dress up as a punk clown if I can, hang out with my best friend, and attend a "Halloween ritual" (read: Samhain ritual) that my aunt invited me to. I might get some of those sugar cookies with designs in them to bake, too!!

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 17:37:27 )
i'm not dressing up this year, unfortunately. there's not really anyone i can hang out with, so it doesn't make sense.
i'm going to do something small for samhain, and may alsos teal your sugar cookie idea, but beyond that i'll probably just watch a few movies!
kody / 23 / they

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 17:38:04 )
@0v7: Happy Halloween!

I don't think we have plans other than to see if any of the kids try trick-or-treating. I'm really not sure what to expect this year.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 18:01:41 )

I made dirt cups and I’m maybe going to make cookies? After the dirt cups I don’t want any more sugar. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 18:02:07 )

Happy Halloween to everyone! Stay safe and enjoy the full moon tonight!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 18:11:36 )

Happy Halloween everyone!
I'm not really dressing up or doing anything this year, but I shall eat some candy at least~

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 18:17:06 )

Happy Halloween! I'm deciding which costume to wear today because I want to just sit and play games, but most of my costumes don't allow me to sit that easily lol. Y'all can help me decide or something.
I will be watching either Hocus Pocus or Nightmare Before Christmas later today with friends as well.

please @ me

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:27:31 )

No dressing up for me this year... I thought about wearing my sloth kigurumi, but it's still a little too warm for me here.

My parents are actually getting quite a few trick or treaters this year. They set up a candy chute and are out there with masks and gloves on. Being safe. I'm kinda surprised there were so many tonight though. I hope everyone is being careful.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 06:15:23 )
My little family unit dressed up as Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach!

We did go trick or treating, but wore gloves and masks! We were the only ones wearing masks.

I’ll try to post a pic in the morning
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.