Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Trying something new

Donator — She/ her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:06:22 )
Vixen:

Yeah that isn't a bad option. It also got recommended that I try a bride shop at this point as well and that way I wouldn't need to do some much to figure it out so quickly. And that seems promising as well.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:11:18 )
@PhotogenicPhish: Yeah bribe shops work too!

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:13:10 )

@PhotogenicPhish: Ah I see. I was on Gaia back in the day too. I used to love that site. Now here is my internet home :)

Donator — She/ her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:35:01 )
Totalanimefan:

I am hoping to make a home here as well. So far I am loving the vibes from everyone that I have met and the items are super cute. I am excited to be able to invest more and actually get to dress up :3
As much as I love Gaia's items the inflation is insane to keep up with.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:42:15 )

@PhotogenicPhish: Oh yeah. Gaia is way too crazy to try and catch up with. And to be honest they make so many items that I don't like. It's about quantity, not quality. Here even the event items are good!
This community is nice and we have other newbies that joined this week, so don't feel like you are the only new person ^^

by the way, check your trades~

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:44:03 )
@PhotogenicPhish: iam just tired my bebe wants to wake up at 4 am *yaaaawn*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:44:38 )

I haven't personally opened a shop really. XD cause I'm just so clueless about what my own art is worth because I hate my art. Hahaha. I did make a reward type thread where I give art but not a shop. I'm glad others were able to help with more advice for that. ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:46:32 )
@PhotogenicPhish: I like the “offer what you want” shops that have a sliding scale. Like, you get more or less detail based on the offer; and inspiration. It’s nice to know I’m not pressuring an artist into doing more than they feel like.

We used to have a more busy art shop forum, but too many of the artists joined the staff as artists. XD
They don’t have as much time for art shops now.

Donator — She/ her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:07:42 )
Miss Sandman:

Oh boy, I remember those days. My kiddos are quite a bit older at this point so now I just deal with them talking back and getting loud over Fortnite D:
I miss babies. Lol.

Donator — She/ her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:22:27 )
Lina:

Oh wow, that is pretty cool though for them to now be able to work on the art for a site like this. I can see how that would cut into someone time for more personal art or commissions outside of work. I think I will stick with the offer shop. That's panned out the best for me in the past and it seems like it is pretty popular all around now so that you don't have to commit to a large price or large scale work.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:36:40 )
@PhotogenicPhish: sounds good!
I can’t wait to see!!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:51:13 )
@photogenicphish: Hi there and welcome to Voltra!

Donator — She/ her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:25:37 )
ChiffonOrange:

Thank you!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 04:29:03 )

@PhotogenicPhish: Hey you are looking good!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 05:51:55 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@photogenicphish: hi welcome to voltra! ^^
i was on avi sites back in ~2007 and stopped around 2010-2011, i just joined voltra this year out of nostalgia and have been sticking around ^^ the community here is pretty friendly imo!

if it helps, some terminology: ohms are the premium currency, our donation items are called crates, orbs are random item generators (rigs) and update every few months, and the main way to earn volts is by posting! you can also click on the blimp on the front page once a day starting tomorrow, it'll give u some free daily chance items and/or volts and sometimes ohms

i think for casual chatting, ppl tend to hang around hangouts, charity or quest threads, and sometimes general, but i think most people would be down to chat in really any thread lol :3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 06:32:00 )
@PhotogenicPhish: aww how old are you children? Today we get up at 4:23 am. Iam tired but she is Playing peacefully with her favorite music toy and i sip coffee. My Angel is 9 months old they age so fast omg
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 11:59:22 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

@photogenicphish:
heya, welcome to voltra! i hope you like the shops and the forum here >u<

drag the tail to da infinity!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/ her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:48:14 )
Totalanimefan:

Thank you! I am so grateful for everything I was able to receive from everyone. <3

Donator — She/ her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:53:44 )
Miss Sandman:

I have two kiddos, my son is 11 and my daughter is going to be 10 soon.
Awww, they really do grow up so fast. I'm glad you were able to get a relaxing morning with a happy baby and some coffee, sometimes there is nothing more you can ask for. Lol. My son was a difficult baby, so the easier mornings were always special.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:56:43 )

@PhotogenicPhish: It was no problem. And quoting people is totally cool, but if you were wondering about an easy way, if you hit the @ Mention button next to the quote button it makes the ping for you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.