Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 20:57:58 )
@Aisukohi: monster mash! That could be a lot of things- should be fun!
Why is tomorrow going to be tough for you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 21:03:01 )
@Wildfire: Yep! I think your current avi would be a great entry actually, if you wanted it to be.

We just got our first positive case of covid for a resident where I work. Right now he's in the hospital, and I'm really hoping he pulls through okay and makes it back to us. But this positive means everything will change at work, and I fear we're going back on lockdown for the foreseeable future. We're doing mandatory covid testing for all employees and residents tomorrow, which makes sense. I'm just terrified to learn the results.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/11 22:52:35 )
"The future must know where you've been."

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 02:06:14 )

Ran into my first game breaking error, couldn't find anything on it, so I kind of winged a solution and it worked..?????? Not sure how I knew what to do exactly lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 02:19:42 )
Glad you figured it out! I'd be clueless lol.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 02:26:01 )

I tried to look it up and nothing came up so I was like, "screw it, I'm gonna try random things to see if they work".

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 02:28:34 )
That's my solution to a lot of things...click things until it works. xD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 02:29:50 )

I'm trying to think of things to add to this level design, but it's hard ~n~
I'm gonna add turrets to the "floating rocks over bottomless pit" area, and maybe widen up some of the pathways because they're kind of cramped.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 14:19:02 )
@Aisukohi: I wish you the best of luck with your testing and containment and whatever other steps and processes and hoops you have to go through because of that positive test result!

@0v7: Wow - that level is giving me a sense of disorientation, looking at it (which doesn't take much sometimes), but it's obvious you've put a lot of time in to it. I'm glad you managed to fix the broken bits.

I spent a good bit of time away from the computer yesterday. It was a nice change of pace, tbh. I should be here for a good part of today, though. So good morning everyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 14:21:41 )

@Wildfire: To be fair, the actual level in-game makes a lot more sense - I'll draw over the screenshot to explain the two different routes in a second!
Also, good morning!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 14:27:25 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 14:53:33 )
@0v7: LOL - thank you! It makes sense - especially looking at your newer diagram! You seem content with the way things are going, and you do seem to be enjoying yourself, so it's all good. I'm going to make a wild guess and say you're planning on working on this again today...?

Yes, good morning!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 14:55:26 )

@Wildfire: Yep!! It's now taking up my free time for the most part >w>
I'm actually getting decent at it! :D
Do you have any plans for the day ??

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 15:19:00 )
@0v7: I have a couple of things to try to get done online today. After coffee, which seems to be taking its time hitting my system today for some reason. Otherwise, I need to track down some academic stuff with my youngest and there are a few other random loose ends of things I should give some attention. If I get there, I'm hoping to do some cleaning and reorganizing and some cooking. Sound like fun? LOL!

What about you, other than working on your level, and I assume getting your DV dailies done?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 15:21:53 )

@Wildfire: Sounds like you're having a busy morning!!
I'll be doing some food prep once the kitchen's free and I'm done with my daily stuff - I'm gonna do a turkey broccoli cashew stir fry to have throughout the week!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 15:23:27 )

Oh, and giving my cat a flea bath. He hates flea baths, but he's covered in fleas and the collar we bought isn't working...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 16:06:45 )
@0v7: Oh yeah, fleas are nasty - you definitely need to get them before they start getting everywhere! Good luck with bathing kitty!

Yes, it does sound like a fairly busy day, doesn't it? I don't want to...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 16:11:01 )

@Wildfire: I should probably bathe my cat first and THEN cook... but also, he's sleeping right now and looks so peaceful T_T

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 16:18:24 )
@0v7: LOL - that would probably be the preferred order of events. It's difficult to cook when you're missing digits because you tried to bathe a cat

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/12 16:19:09 )
This is exactly

Good morning

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.