Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 14:13:19 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: Good morning!!
What're your plans for the day?

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 14:23:39 )
@0v7: Hey! Well, I got distracted with something obviously, and I should be working on some online stuff today, but we'll see how that turns out. Otherwise, there's some rearranging and reorganizing that should happen - mostly around the yard - but again, we'll see if that happens. I'm not in the mood for it. It still needs to get done, though.

You?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 14:26:06 )

@Wildfire: I'll probably work on that SRB2 level/map after I do my DV dailies - I was so in the zone making the map last night that all night I had the Tetris effect of making the map lol!! I'm also gonna refine my grocery shopping list, and maybe see if my best friend would play on a private modded Minecraft server with me.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 14:26:33 )

I feel like I should ALSO reorganize my room, but honestly, if I can find my stuff that's what matters.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 14:35:58 )
@0v7: Yes, if you can find it and you're ok with whatever level of organization or mess you happen to have, that's all that matters.
We have a bunch of half-done projects and messes around the yard that just need to be pulled or finished up, the remnants tossed in the trash, etc., and I need to figure out an easy way (because I have very little patience with it) to sell some stuff that we are not using - like a kayak, and an exercise stepper thing, and probably a bicycle.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 14:37:57 )

@Wildfire: Maybe Craigslist? Most people I know use Facebook Marketplace, but that seems so complicated...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 14:44:07 )
@0v7: Facebook already has far too much of my personal info IMO, but it's also probably the best place for me to post it, knowing my area, my friends, etc. And yeah, I should look at Craigslist.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 15:19:20 )
Good Morning! <3

@Wildfire: Do your boys have no school today?

My kids don't have school today for a "Teacher in-school" day. The same goes for my niece in Wyo. I'm curious if it's U.S. wide thing.

Edit: I did some internet research. It's the Teacher In-Service day. Makes sense now.
-
I'm actually looking into switching my kids from the public school online system to a more organized online school system.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 16:56:25 )
Voltra is my #1 hobby. XD

Morning!

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 17:02:38 )

I re-coded most of my alter and I's DV profile. That was....such a pain, holy crap.
I also re-coded some of both of our about pages, which was a ton easier.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 17:07:17 )
@Koah: My kids are completely homeschooled - or actually, one is graduated and the other one is, but he's doing a dual-enrollment program at the local college and pretty much makes up his own schedule right now. He's currently out leading a trail ride or cleaning up after one. So, unfortunately, I can't really help you with that. I haven't heard from any of my friends with younger or in-public-school kids, though, so maybe it's just you?

@Lina: good morning. How are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 17:08:42 )
@0v7: You're all about the technical challenges today aren't you? Congrats on getting it done, though!

I got to see a fluffy new puppy. He nommed on me. A lot.
Then I did a little bit of cleaning up in the yard, which was messy and hot, but it's a start to the level of work that needs to be done at least, so that's good. :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 17:10:07 )

@Wildfire: I'm finding that I'm good with both art (creative) and code (technical) - which makes web design pretty easy actually!!! Later I'll be working on the SRB2 level, but for now... DV dailies since I'm no longer distracted by my own profile lol

Fluffy pups are the best! They're like clouds of love :0

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 17:13:31 )
@0v7: Yes, that's good - it's also a rare combination (I know because I walk between the two areas as well), so leverage that for yourself whenever possible! :3

Yes, fluffy puppies are the best! Clouds of love. With pointy little teeth! XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 18:21:12 )
@Wildfire: Omgosh. I didn't forget your kids were homeschooled. lol, I guess I came from the angle that they were doing the online public stuff. Silly me.
With school being out, my neighbor with kids just came by to pick up my kids for a playdate. I'm kid-free for a couple of hours.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 19:00:53 )
@Koah: lol... I understand, but yeah, "real" homeschooling, not the crisis-school-at-home thing that so many people are doing these days. I have no idea what the public school calendar is -never have. And it's normal to interpret things from your own perspective. :3 Sorry I can't help you figure out whether it's a state thing or a country-wide thing, but congrats on being kid free for a couple hours!! What are you going to do with it??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 20:08:22 )
This is exactly

Y'all, I've had such a weird ass day. But the most important part (to me), is that a local Greek 'fast food' place uses Walmart branded crinkle fries as their Greek fries.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 20:14:42 )
@Another Movie Addict: uuuuh, that's just so not right on so many levels! How do you know they're walmart brand, though?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 20:15:22 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: I saw the bag as they were making my fries. XD

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 20:17:35 )
@Another Movie Addict: That would do it. Did you ask them about it? I would have been curious to hear the answer - assuming you got one other than "uuuuh... it's what the boss bought"

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.