Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 17:49:24 )

@Aisukohi: unfortunately not :( I've never seen one with feet for sale, or I would definitely buy one!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 18:46:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I play them on the playstation and try and get the platinum trophies for them so it takes me longer than most to get through them. After I finish Lulua though I'm gonna take a break. I only just started playing them this year so I've only gone through the Arland trilogy. I have all the other ones waiting for me though lol. Out of the ones I've played so far I like Meruru best.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 20:27:52 )

@Aisukohi: oh my gosh that is so sad. :( I’m sorry for your loss. Take tome for yourself to process this. -hugs-
@sunny: it’s been much colder here than normal for the month of sept. It became fall basically after the first week of Sept. which normally doesn’t happen here until mid-late Oct.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 20:33:21 )

@Megaame:congrats on all the trophies. I really liked Meruru too! Rorona and Meruru are my favs out of all of the ones I’ve ever played. I really didn’t like Totori or Firis. Those were a pain for me but others liked them.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 20:36:15 )

@Totalanimefan: ugh it's terrible. I'm covered in goosebumps right now lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 20:45:52 )

@sunny: what is happening to fall. It’s like we go right from summer to winter.
I would put on your warmer indoor clothes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 21:04:06 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! Out of the ones I've played my least favorite is Totori. I just think Totori is a boring main character and her game is one of the least memorable for me. I also really liked Rorona, that's my second favorite so far! I've heard that most people liked Firis o:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 21:04:32 )

@Totalanimefan: good idea! idk what has happened to fall this year :/ this whole year has been a mess.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 21:24:25 )
This job search will be the end of me. I didn't get a call back to one cause they put my phone # in wrong ahshsjsj

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 21:38:41 )

oh no :( can you send an email to them to correct it?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 22:49:21 )

@Megaame: I just didn’t like her that much and all of the going back and worth bewteen the main town and her hometown was just kinda bulky? It was a pain.
That’s cool if other people liked it. I just didn’t. I felt like I didn’t know how much game I had left vs how much tine I had left. So I was rushing it a lot.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 22:58:09 )

@sunny: yeah I agree and fall only just started. Lol
@Lilykin: oh no! Typos strike back again!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 23:50:42 )
@sunny: I called them, so that's how I found out haha

@Totalanimefan: Yeah. Good news is they want me to come into orientation. Bad news is this job is only part-time and $9/hr :|

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 00:00:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Ohh yeah definitely, especially when you crafted to boat and had to go all over the freaking ocean too.
I heard Firis didn't have a time limit so I think you could have taken your time. Maybe I'm wrong though? Do you prefer the games with time limits or the ones without? Diehard fans tend to lean towards the time limits but I hate feeling rushed so I prefer no time limits in any games.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 00:53:33 )
@sunny: Oh lol. Footie pajamas are fairly easy to come by here in the States. But I guess it's different wherever you go and what you can find.
@totalanimefan: Thanks. -hugs back- It's still hard for me to process and accept. I can't remember the last time I cried so much over one person, which I guess I should consider myself lucky, but still.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 14:14:07 )

@Lilykin: oh no. That’s not really that good. :(
@Megaame: I would say it depends. Limits like in Rorona where you could easily do the one thing they asked for before time was up is fine to me. But if I don’t have a good sense of how long it would take to do the task I don’t mind. It makes it fun that way.

I played Firis awhile ago. I thought that was the one where you are just traveling the whole 3 years but you have three years to make it to the end.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 14:15:16 )

@Aisukohi: yeah it takes time. It’s not like you can cry for one day and be back to normal. And there will be times in the future you still miss them too. :(
Just take it one day at a time.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 19:01:35 )
@Aisukohi:
Thank you very much!
Lol that's right! Since he's been home from work he's always cooking at home now~

@Totalanimefan:
It is suuuper far lol. A lot of our friends are in the UK tho.
We don't mind the weather luckily~ Guam is always summer or rainy season.

Not sure where in Japan yet, Looking at Sendai, Yokohama, Shibuya or Tokyo.
Kinda considering Tokyo as a last resort, we don't want to live a very busy area, but working there should be fine.

He's french trained but he's also from San Francisco so he loves to cook Mexican food since he loves it there lol
He went to culinary school in San Francisco. A lot of his family lives there as well.
We considered moving to the Bay area but the prices are just way too much.

He cooks a looot of stuff idk what to call some of them lol
He's not too good at Eastern food tho like Chinese/Japanese food.
He's decent with Korean food since he works at a Korean hotel right now.
He's Chinese American but doesn't cook Chinese food often, though when he did it was really good.
He made duck and sticky rice. I think he's too hard on himself sometimes ; u ;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 19:54:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Going for 100% in a single play through in Rorona was super stressful in my opinion, but most people aren't so crazy lol. I prefer being able to take my time exploring, fighting and gathering as much as I want without worrying about wasting time.

I'm not sure since I haven't played Firis but I think that was the first one where they got rid of the time limit?

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 20:49:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, I go in for orientation Wed. I interviewed at another place that were interested in giving me a week trial for a fulltime position. I haven't heard back from them tho :(
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.