Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:22:14 )
@dragoness129: Hanging in there, stressing some, my kid is potty trained so no more pullups ,which I am so happy about! Been sneezing too much dust in the house when fans are going blowing dust around -hugs back- hello and how are you doing?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:41:45 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

ooh i love closet threads ^^ i never realized they were a thing until i came here but they def make me happy
i love seeing ppls avis! esp bc i might not always be around when they are, it's nice to see their favorite avis from the past , i feel like they all give u a diff angle to their personality too :0

@totalanimefan: ooh i see :0 hmm my intuition would be it's probably fine, but i understand the mentality of wanting to be on the safe side!
how do you feel abt hot baths / showers for stress relief? :3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:43:23 )

hey unicorn ^^ geshundheit !!

@koneko: btw are you still looking for a daisy? i saw one in this exchange thread (no pressure ofc just fyi)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:59:10 )

np! the vibrance day event items are so good imo qq
like i thought birds of paradise was a crate item at first lol

also weirdly i thought chrysanthemum was a halloween ei Lol
ig bc of the colors it reminds me of the popping candy item ?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 07:58:08 )

@Unicorn: Potty training is nice. Hope it all goes smoothly!
Oh no, dust is no fun. Hopefully there won't be a need for the fans in a couple days or weeks.
I welcome that fall weather! Though here, it is dropping down to about 30's or 40's Fahrenheit at night.
I've been doing alright other than dying at work. It's been so stressful there and we don't have a full staff, so they've been putting me on some overnights, even partial overnights. My sleep schedule is a mess because it is constantly changing.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 08:27:11 )
it's finally gotten into the 60s-70s here, thank God.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 11:23:37 )
@dragoness129: that aint good that it keeps changing, and so sorry to hear that. Some days are smooth, somedays not so much for the whole potty training but getting better, it all takes time.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 13:21:12 )

@Unicorn: I like the new avatar. It’s nice.
@xvz: oh that’s a good idea. Maybe I should have a nice bath tonight!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 13:21:55 )

@onsenmark: morning. Yeah we have a cold front at the moment. Feels kinda nice.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 16:34:54 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Totalanimefan: I take Tri-Previfem and CBD oil! The CBD oil doesn't do anything to my birth control as far as I can tell :0 I guess it depends on the BC though?

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 16:47:55 )

it feels very Fall Weather this weekend!! kind of cold/chilly ... but it'll warm back up later in the week ^^
i keep staying up to watch youtube videos Lol sigh ... i'm debating if i should grow my hair out into a mullet lolol i stayed up watching ppl diy mullets and i feel like i could cut a decent one if i wanted to

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 16:49:55 )

@dragoness129: oof that sounds super tough!!
ahh i hate when it's cold as you're getting into / leaving work too, 30-40s is p cold :0

@totalanimefan: i hope you do!
do you have any essential oils or favorite scents? ^^

@unicorn: ur avi looks very fall! :0

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 19:03:17 )

My hair's all fuzzy n sticking out. Why does my hair grow so fast T_T

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 19:27:38 )

@0v7: is that one estrogen based? It was only estrogen based ones the studies were worried about. But it’s good to know that it doesn’t effect you.
@xvz: I like candles but I don’t know if I have a favorite. I tend to like them all except for the really sweet ones.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 19:54:49 )
@Totalanimefan: awe thank you, how are you doing? Your looking pretty with the stars!

@xvz: thank you so very much!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 21:39:55 )

@Unicorn: Thank you! I really like the Falling Star item.
I'm doing well. I just cleaned the bathroom so I feel a bit accomplished. lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 21:49:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep! It's 3 weeks of active tablets - ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate, 1 week of inactive tablets. So far I've not noticed any harmful interactions between the two :0 What side effects was the study looking into?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 22:06:27 )

@0v7: Let me try to find it and link it.
"One of the most common medications that can interact with CBD is the birth control pill. Enzyme inhibitors such as CBD can potentially increase breakthrough bleeding and decrease estrogen-based contraceptive effectiveness, leading to an increased risk of unwanted pregnancy.
The active hormones in your method of birth control may also make a difference. Estrogen-containing contraceptives such as pills, patches, injections, and rings carry a higher risk of failure in the presence of CBD than non-estrogen forms. Progesterone-only alternatives may be a more reliable alternative for CBD users, and you’re a woman who’s concerned about becoming pregnant, you should consult with your doctor about your options. In the meantime, we advise using additional birth control methods such as condoms. Research in this area is still in progress, so we recommend that every woman use caution."

That was after I googled it, let me find an actual study though. Most aren't done with their research. The text above was from a place that sells CBD online.
https://naturalhealthservices.ca/cannabis-and-birth-control-what-you-need-to-know/ <--Says pretty much same as above.
https://cbdclinicals.com/cbd-oil-and-birth-control/ <--- This one kinda agrees but said more research is needed.
https://walrus.com/questions/does-cbd-cannabidiol-interact-with-birth-control <---This one thinks that it will only make you bleed more or have more period like side effects, but not increased likely hood of babies.

Also most said that if you BC doesn't interact negatively with grapefruit then it's probably ok.

But this one says Probably not bad to take both - https://www.nurx.com/faq/will-using-cannabis-or-cbd-products-make-birth-control-less-effective/

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 22:07:33 )

Others said as long as it's a different time of day. Like BC in the am and CBD at night.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 22:10:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Ohh!! That's good to know! I do tend to take CBD during the day, and I definitely take my BC at night. I dunno if grapefruit interacts with my BC though because I haven't had grapefruit in a long time - grapefruit messes with one of my other RX meds. I'll be making sure to try and take my CBD oil during the day :0

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.