Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 free avi art by ina <3

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 05:09:55 )

@star2000shadow: I wanted to save it for the future orb bundle D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 05:35:35 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: oh so you didn't wanna do this month's orb bundle? <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 05:37:46 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah I got one! But i didnt get the avian misery T_T

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 07:02:54 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: ...I'm sorry hun. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 07:31:34 )

@star2000shadow: oh looks like I might of found one in the exchange! :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 14:42:24 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
inatlaka:

@star2000shadow: oh looks like I might of found one in the exchange! :o

sweet and good luck hun. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 20:32:55 )

@star2000shadow: I must try and make 6k... I wasted my moneys XDDDD
3.7k is close. I will get there fast.

How is your day by the way? :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 22:05:51 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
inatlaka:

@star2000shadow: I must try and make 6k... I wasted my moneys XDDDD
3.7k is close. I will get there fast.

How is your day by the way? :o

it's..going.. went down for a nap and just woke up..had to discipline my cat when she was being naughty, so she's over on her bookcase sulking..she lays on the top of it infront of the sunlight. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 00:07:16 )

@star2000shadow: What did your kitty do? :o
I also have to discipline my kitty he is always rough playing with his mama. And she gets very angry. XDDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 00:44:37 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
inatlaka:

@star2000shadow: What did your kitty do? :o
I also have to discipline my kitty he is always rough playing with his mama. And she gets very angry. XDDD

She knows not to jump on the couch cushions when there's stuff on them, but she doesn't like my sister, so when wanda has her ashtray and other stuff on one of the cushions nala keeps ju mping on it and sending stuff flying. so yeah i gave her two swats. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 00:45:57 )

@star2000shadow: waw I see!
how many cats you have?
My cat just had 3 kitties :o
I have to take to the vet soon. So she dont have more.
They are all white.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 00:48:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: at the moment I only have one kitty, her name is Nala. she's a sweety. <:3( )~~

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 00:50:10 )

@star2000shadow: that is a nice name. My cat is Ixtla and her son is Enoch. The new 3 kitties still have no names. :0

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 01:06:40 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
inatlaka:

@star2000shadow: that is a nice name. My cat is Ixtla and her son is Enoch. The new 3 kitties still have no names. :0

Huh..those are interesting names 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 01:20:27 )
@inatlaka: Hey Ina! It has been what seems like forever since I've seen you around! How are you? What's new? And how's your event thread going? Are you having fun? Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Don't be a stranger!

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 11:53:05 )
@inatlaka: are you still doing free doodles? :o can I get an Ina doodle???

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 02:10:53 )

@star2000shadow: I really like weird names jeje

@wildfire: hi hi! it has been a while! been mostly busy with family life and recently went to an Aztec ceremony anniversary. It was fun and many visitors came. It was very awesome. Would you like some free art?

@ruby: hello Ruby! yes! I will draw you! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 03:33:51 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @inatlaka: Nothing wrong with that. everyone has a weird spot here and there. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 03:37:28 )

@star2000shadow: true!
how was your weekend by the way?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 14:21:42 )
@inatlaka: Oh, I'm glad you've been keeping yourself busy. How's the little one? And sure - I'll take some art if you're looking for something to do. I'll trade you art for art, if you'd like!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.