Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New person here

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 04:13:10 )
@Kittyzilla: Okay Ahh so the only gm your friend knew was a jerk. Gotcha. So there is a lot of online resources to play. If there is a dnd youtuber you like they are likely to have a discord and you can look for games through that way. Also something you could look into is Roll20. They are kinda run by a garbage human but besides discord and roll20. You maaay be able to find one here. I would say toss a thread in the game section see what happens.
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 04:14:53 )

@Kittyzilla: those are really nice sounds. I love hearing a train in the distance. (And frogs). Do you live in the US? If so, which state?
Plants or ivy sound nice too.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/29 22:34:20 )
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Dread Pirate: that's actually a good idea to try and post in the gaming forum. I'll try it once i get all settled in from the move cuz i wouldn't want to be let into something but not be able to do it due to being all over the place with things coming in the up coming weeks. But that is a really good idea to try out.

@Totalanimefan: I do live in the us I live in Rhode Island.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/30 23:53:11 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh that's not that far from me (not exactly close though). I live in near DC. ^^

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 00:21:37 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Totalanimefan: tehehe less that means when i talk about certain things you would get it. ... like my friends in Florida son't get how there lucky when there lows are 40 when i been in -17 before

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 00:42:51 )

@Kittyzilla: lol I'm originally from Florida so I understand where you guys are both coming from.
But I have also lived in England, California and I just recently moved to here.

-17 is way way worse then 40. 40 you can still actually go outside in. But also in Florida it's above 70F about 95% of the year. So we don't know what cold feels like and we don't have any clothes made for 40F. So we are wearing a hoodie cause that's all we got. And even though I have lived in a few places I will always be cold in a hoodie at 40F. XD
But also I'd take 40F over -17F any day. Like what can you even do when it's that cold. XD

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:07:11 )

@Totalanimefan: yea when my friend told me it was only 46 i told him to shut up and he was like why and i told him 46 compared to the weather i was having was a heat wave and open the windows

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:42:03 )

@Kittyzilla: Heat waves suck! You probably didn't have AC either huh?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 01:55:27 )

@Totalanimefan: normally yes but the new rule with the landlord before summer hit was no ac's. but at the new place we can have acs... hell they actually have ac frames built into the walls of some of the rooms

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 05:17:35 )
welcome to voltra!!!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 20:39:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kittyzilla: Welcome! Whoever told you that you can’t play D&D because you’re a girl is very outdated. Most of the people I know who play it are girls. And if you’re artistic, you can def be able to do make up well once you practice enough. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/31 20:44:12 )

@Kairu: Thank you
@Tsundererra: I'm hoping once i move i can do a detail art thread i did a basic start to my thread but a lot of my stuff is packed like all my resin pieces so once i'm unpacked ill put more details and make it all pretty ^^ and get better at my art.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 02:49:04 )
Hey welcome! I'm new myself and also come from Gaia, but I heard about this site from a dying Menewsha. And since Roliana ended and Solia Online became....something weird....and Gaia kinda...ya know *gestures at everything* I've been looking for a new Avi site. I like this one, it's slow moving but honestly feels really welcoming and you don't get drowned out by people posting all at once.

I hope you can enjoy your stay here and good luck with your future D&D adventures!
Comic | Cosplay

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/1 22:38:07 )

@Ouja Akuma: very true and you know when people are posting directly to you. And i hope you enjoy your stay here too

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/5 09:59:22 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

hey there! i think i remember you from ernya, i think we rp'ed together at some point or something?
anyway nice to see you here :)

...or should we have tea first?✰⭒
please ping me, i am ditzy!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 01:01:29 )

@creativitea: We did? I don't remember much after the college days of the before time. HAd to remember so medical stuff for massage. But i love your avi and your name. Also if you want to be friends have at it ^^ i love making friends

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.