Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops chai tea | freebie shop !free th codes!

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 06:11:18 )
@chai: True!
We need all the posts we can get!
So how are you?

Actually, Hi I'm Kenome!
Good to make your acquaintance!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 20:19:32 )
@chai: omg so prettyy
would you consider an art trade sometime maybe? ; w;
art samples: boop

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:49:27 )
/sobs...I'm sorry I wasn't responsive yesterday. I got the Before The Storm game and got consumed by how gay it was... :vanora_heart:

@kenome: Nice to meet you, Kenome! :D Hope your day went well!

@Vee: Psh, I'm never gonna have full slots I don't think, but yeah, when you figure out that request, just let me know!

@Bean: Hi Bean! thanks, you're so sweet! :>
And heck yeah, your art is so niiice! I'd love to do an art trade sometime!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:13:21 )
Ho ho, a new day! I've managed to do most of my artload, so I spending a few days to relax. :D How is your day today?!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:19:29 )
Your art is so awesome! Would you maybe consider my OC Minty?

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:22:58 )
@chai: you have such amazing art! I will just sit in a corner and drool over it for awhile. Maybe set up a little corner for myself.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:07:11 )
@Mica: Nice! :D Congrats on getting all your art done, you deserve some rest and relaxation. :vanora_sun: My day is alright so far, haha. Haven't done too much yet, though. How about yours? Enjoying your relaxation day? :)

@Another movie addict: Thanks! And of course! I'll put you on my list and draw Minty when I get a chance. :>

@The youngest granny: Thank you so much! :vanora_cry: Yes, please pull up a chair and enjoy a corner!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:12:29 )
@chai: Yay! And you're welcome.
Thank you for putting me on the list. This'll be my first bit of artwork of Minty.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:14:15 )
@chai: *grabs a comfy chair and gets out my knitting project* oh I will! I actually do knit in real life too.
I think my first quest on here will have to be of art. Xd

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:16:03 )
The Youngest Granny:
@chai: *grabs a comfy chair and gets out my knitting project* oh I will! I actually do knit in real life too.
I think my first quest on here will have to be of art. Xd

What kind of things do you knit?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:20:46 )
i can't believe it's not butter free
nice art!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:26:04 )
@Another Movie Addict: hats, scarves, socks, baby blankets, lap blankets, socks, baby clothes and fingerless gloves. Oh i have made a furry knitted bag for myself as well.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:40:07 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh, really? Minty seems like such a cute character! :vanora_heart: I'm super excited to draw 'em!

@The Youngest Granny: :O What're you going to knit? (I wish I could knit...it seems like it would be really relaxing. :D)
Art quest, sounds like a plan! :D

@VEE: Sure! I might bombard you with a ton of questions, though...hopefully that's cool. :vanora_sweat:

@okios: B-but it is butter!
Thank you! :>

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 01:44:32 )
@chai: Well for a while Minty went ignored 'cause he gave a friend of mine the creeps.

@The Youngest Granny: Oooo that's a lot more than I can do. I've recently been working on a new purse, my last one has gotten a bit dingy.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:21:50 )
@Another Movie Addict: Really? But I think he looks so cool. :vanora_shock:

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:28:30 )
@chai: I am thinking a rainbow scarf. Or a rainbow blanket. We'll see what happens. Xd

@Another Movie Addict: it takes a lot of practice, keep it up! I have been knitting since I was 12 years old. It will be 22 years since I started on the 30th of September.

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:49:07 )
@chai: It did!
And my day today is going swimingly as well!

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:52:11 )
@chai: I am! I did some sketching and character art, for reference.. I'm really bad at doin' it for them. XD It's been a gud day tho, I got pizza and now I am playing video gammmess. *w*
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:21:38 )
@chai: I've been wanting a toyhou.se code for so long so I hope you don't mind I used the first one ;u;
You're art is so gorgeous I melted and had to follow you on tumblr and DA.
If you'd like it would be an honour to do at some point an art trade c:
Example of what I can do

Check Out My Art Shop

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:57:24 )
ugh i'm so bad about replying

@The youngest granny: A rainbow scarf would be RAD! :D

@kenome: I'm glad to hear that! It always makes my day a little better when I hear someone else is having a good day. :)

@Mica: Oooh, is the character for a personal project of some sort? Aw man, I want pizza. :vanora_yum:

@boris: Thanks! If you figure out a request down the line, just drop in and let me know! :vanora_heart:

@kjemi: Cool, glad you were able to snag one! If you know anyone else who needs one, feel free to grab them one as well!
And aww, thank you! You're to kind. :vanora_cry: I'd love to do an art trade sometime, your art is so pretty! :>

avi site survey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.