Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat catch me up on the last 2 yrs

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 23:29:59 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@ghostie: Also, I just love avi so much! So beautiful and mystical.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 12:24:12 )

@Lithinel: Of course! and that's good <3 I adopted a dog from a shelter 3 years ago and he couldn't replace my first dog whom I lost a coiuple years prior, but he has brought me so much new happiness and memories. I'm sure your babies will do the same for you. <3

And thanks! I was excited to finally play with my items again haha

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 17:10:31 )
@ghostie: Aww, I'm glad you were able to find a new baby to love as well. Sometimes it's necessary for us to open our hearts to other animals again.

And of course. I totally get you. Just last night, I started messing around with extra items and some commons to try and make outfits. See if I can possibly sell them. I don't know if it will be a hit here or not, but worth a try I suppose.

By the way if there are any event items you're interested in but don't have, let me know. I have extras I'd be glad to send your way.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 17:32:38 )

@Lithinel: Oooh selling outfits sounds like it would be fun!

Thank you! I still have to look through everything I missed, I'm not sure what all I'm missing. :) I have gotten a few very generous trades since I got back so I have to go through and make a list of what I still need. Maybe I can bring my old quest thread back.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 17:46:43 )
@ghostie: I'm hoping it will work out alright and they'll actually sell. ( I plan on selling them cheaper than the total price of each individual item totaled up anyway.) I love putting them together and it is certainly is fun, but even though I love the looks of them, I won't use the outfit myself since they don't express my own personality and personal aesthetics.

Of course though! I'd be happy to help you out. And no need to pay me volts or anything.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 17:50:40 )

@Lithinel: i'd love to see them if you decide to do it! im not even sure what my preferred style here will be now that so much time has passed. maybe your outfits can give me a base to work off of!

thanks so much :) ill let you know what im missing as soon as i figure it out haha

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 18:14:18 )
@ghostie: I'll be sure to link you up to the shop once I get it started. :)

And of course! Take your time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.