Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:13:15 )
I feel like I often dream about losing my teeth too. Not sure why that is, but it seems to be a fairly common one for me.

Yep, I have just the one kiddo so far lol. Eventually want another child, but not too soon.

I feel like a lot of people who use avi sites are married and/or have kids because avi sites came to be during our years of getting to those milestones lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:17:59 )
Boy, I really need to go through my exchange thread again and update things again.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:19:16 )

well avi forum sites has been around for a long time but I've also come to meet some of the younger generation use them as well.

Hehe eventually I want two kids as well so my first born won't be lonely. But I'm not ready to have children x.x

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:20:42 )
lol I saw you have a ton of goodies listed there, Kay. If only I had the volts to toss your way. xP

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:21:49 )
It's nice to meet people of all ages on avi sites, I do agree.

Also take your time having kids. :) Your life won't be the same once you start having them, so definitely enjoy life without them while you can lol. Not that I regret having my son for anything in the world, but it's really different now, lemme tell ya!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:22:56 )
I have to go in and add the spare rig items I've got from the current orb items. I should really make a mule one of these days just to throw all my spare items on.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:24:08 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'face desk' ugg neighbors SUCK. we have one who's....err..handicaped...and normally i have nothing against them but she's also a parinoied women to. she woke me up, and I'm hard of hearing, by slammning the knocker down and i come out to her talkin gto my door 'I'm y our friend..i though i was your friend or am i your enemy' and as i ge tto he peep hole she shoves her finger into it.. 'there how do you like that'..
so i had to deal with her and i didn't think of informin gher my roomate does not get up until LATE in the day..like four in the afternoon or later..i was just trying to keep her from waking up my sister and her boyfriend. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:24:19 )
Sounds like a smart idea if you have lots to get rid of.
I wish we had a storage feature on here. That way I can store volts I'm saving for items I'm waiting to buy, and also store extra items I don't feel like seeing but can't seem to get rid of lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:24:56 )

Haha I had a little taste of that when I was in highschool. Took a parenting course and at one point had to take care of a fake baby. That was stressful and I recently learned that two year olds have bundle of energy xDD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:25:25 )
    There's boxes in the inventory thing that let you store away things you wanna sell, I don't remember exactly how they work but I think it removes it from being shown in the wardrobe

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:26:03 )
    I wish there was a transfer feature so I could quickly throw spare items to my mule without dealing with the big process of trading

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:27:20 )
That sounds stressful star. D:

Aww, I never got to take a course like that, Purpsy. Kinda wish I could have to see how I would have done lol.

And I'll try to check that out, grost. I hear ya on the trade remark though. I used to have to go through that process on another site where I had a ton of spare items for a charity I was running.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:29:52 )
Boy, I think I need to come up with a way to get the cats some more exercise. Angel's getting a little chunky.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:31:08 )
Maybe get them a toy on a track or something?
My cats are both chonks, but they're lazy too lol. Could probably stand to adjust their diet some...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:32:37 )
They have a whole basket of toys to play with and their cat food is supposed to help with weight control but she's still getting to be a bit of a chonky cat lately. Floofy chonk.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:35:14 )

It's the last day of the event; time to get in some last minute posting here~

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:35:45 )

My internet seems to be a bit slow today though

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:36:06 )
I should get my babies more cat toys. Their feather stick things are pretty much toast lol. Also been meaning to get them a cat tree...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:38:07 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Aisukohi:
That sounds stressful star. D:

Aww, I never got to take a course like that, Purpsy. Kinda wish I could have to see how I would have done lol.

And I'll try to check that out, grost. I hear ya on the trade remark though. I used to have to go through that process on another site where I had a ton of spare items for a charity I was running.

'nods' it is 'sigh' well tomarrow i go in to get my hearing aids fixed, which'll be a relief. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 18:38:11 )
brb in a bit
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.