Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:39:20 )
    Heyyy zombie
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:40:01 )
★ ★ ★
whispers
graphic design is not my passion



me @ work rn
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:42:44 )





ahahaha nice



Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:44:30 )
★ ★ ★
wooo

y'all

have u been drinking water
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:48:47 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



I drink a sip of water a day, with like 3 cups of tea

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:49:41 )





i just cracked open a fresh bottle of water yo
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:50:16 )

I only had coffee so far...

☆ ♤ ♡ ♤ ☆
Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:53:06 )
★ ★ ★
drink now y'all


and now it's raining haha
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:54:22 )





yummy hydration
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:54:50 )
★ ★ ★
that rain lasted 2 seconds
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:55:50 )





how will you recover
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:56:00 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Can I have another cup of tea??

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:57:09 )





what kind of tea?
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:58:06 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Hmmmm, either green with lemon and and ginger or strawberry and vanilla

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 19:59:35 )





mmmm

both sound pretty good
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 20:03:18 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



I think I'll go with green cause is cold o3o

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — wrik Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 20:05:23 )





everyone is so cold today and i'm here roasting
Report
hi im wrik



closet buying

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 20:05:33 )
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 20:05:51 )
    I did it, now to do the next thing
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/08/4 20:06:22 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



I wish I was roasting XP

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report


You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.