Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Lina’s Beach (prizes and art)

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 21:11:16 )
I don't think it was ever in their minds that this was about making money, even a little bit.
They've always been very focused on putting the money they make back into the site and giving it to the people who work for them instead of themselves.
You really have to be selfless to start a project like this. A lot of these sites don't make money

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 21:12:46 )
This is exactly

The only one to ever really do that is Gaia, but yeah Solia's creator decided it was going to be enough to live off of.

what you think it is.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 21:20:49 )
Gaia had years and years of not making money. Maybe in 10 years Voltra will be able to make some money.
Solia's creator just wasn't willing to sacrifice the time it would take to build up to that. And there was no guarantee it ever would.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 21:23:09 )
This is exactly

Basically, that's exactly what they did.

While I was at Walmart earlier this afternoon, some lady had TWO full carts at the self check out. Blocking two/three of the machines so folks couldn't get to them. Also I got crop dusted.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:36:37 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and looks around' hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:38:47 )
This is exactly

@star2000shadow: Hello

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:42:57 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Another Movie Addict: hello hun i love the corset and legs your avi is wearing..its nice 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:44:05 )
This is exactly

@star2000shadow: I was surprised how well they go together.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:48:36 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Another Movie Addict: i bet, though i'd try a different skirt it kind alooks off with how short it is 'blinks' but that's just my personal opinion if yeah like it then leave it. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:49:55 )
This is exactly

@star2000shadow: None of the skirts really work, the corset item layers on top all of them. This one was the cutest one.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:56:23 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Another Movie Addict: hmm well th at su cks..here's hoping they eventually add a skirt th at wou ld go with that.. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:57:22 )
This is exactly

@star2000shadow: I'm okay with the shortness, because it looks okay with the giant bewbs.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 22:59:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Another Movie Addict: 'snicker' that is a pretty big chest for such a delicate looking avi haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:02:55 )
This is exactly

@star2000shadow: I love this Cheshire item. >w<

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:03:11 )
i eventually wanna buy that cheshire ci because of the boobs corset lol.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:07:09 )
This is exactly

I totally bought this item entirely for the boobs.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:22:55 )
i like a lot of the poses on that item, but the boobs are what i'm most excited to try on.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:23:36 )
This is exactly

It's nice for some sexy avies.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:24:36 )
yeah, i just have to gather more sexy items lol. i don't think i have any yet.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:25:12 )
This is exactly

We don't really have a lot of them, but I try to collect them when they do show up.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.