Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Sound Cabin

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:48:34 )
Omg Mas, those boots are so coooool!!
I've been looking for some like those, but they never look right on me. D: I think my legs aren't quite long enough...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:49:56 )
@pachi: yeah I was also not the biggest fan of him being bi-leaning-towards-lesbian myself with a friend being a trans.
But I still consider it a successful writing cause the theme in the story was VERY obvious, that he wanted to know what further happend to the male protagonist made me kinda happy.

@aisukohi: everything I write is hobby... As i have no job... Im on early retirement thanks to my late term brain damages trying to battle with my autism. ><;; but it woudl be great if I could eearn a bit of $ on my writings

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:50:27 )
I got some boots very similiar to those

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:50:34 )

i was agonizing over whether to get them or not 'cause prices

like my ideal boots are black leather with gold buckles/studs but it's always black with silver??? though i had these mid-calf boots that are black with gold, i was looking for ankle boots and just -_-...

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:51:21 )

ooooh :O
    best get people interested through good writing haha
    let them actually think it over

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:51:21 )
spray the gold on top of the silver then!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:53:07 )

LMFAOOO too many small details to cover

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:54:56 )
Ohnoes, Tea! I hope you're able to earn money for your writing someday if that's your dream. <3

I have boots of a bunch of different types, but I mostly resort to black lol. I dooo have a purple pair of boots though! They're kinda hard to wear with anything, but they're so cute!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:58:51 )
The Michael Kors boots I have are very similar to these except the brown parts are black like the rest of the boot and the gold pieces are silver. I can't find a picture of my boots online, so this'll have to do for reference. And they originally cost $245 lol. But fiance bought them as a gift when he saw that I liked them. ;u;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:59:59 )
wel my dreams currently are few and small... get my writings to be seen and to earn money from them is one of the but im very selfconcious about my writings think a lot of my friends do a way better job than me at it.
that and to get my original music/songs on youtube, out there for people to listen to and enjoy ( which is mde troublesome now that youtube has geoblocked all danish music videos and are deleting danish music from youtube because they cant get 70% of what the muscian are earning in their pockets willingly... >< which is tbh VERY GREEDY of them )

but I have an alias I plan to use whenever I find the time for creating the account, as I am using it on one of my LARP characters who in secret are making music that is sorta known in the local areas )

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:01:13 )
@aisukohi: dang.. danish aint glad for tha link it just sends me over to the danish version of the page instead of the boots.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:06:10 )
Oh sorry!

Too lazy to crop the screen shot, but I've got nothing to hide lol.

Yeeeeah, getting paid to be creative sounds like a huge process. But I believe those who keep at it will get what they want.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:09:28 )
they kinda remind me of military boots.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:11:00 )
Exactly. <3 I love the combat boot style.

I need to get another pair that fold down a bit and have pretty insides. My old pair was too worn to salvage, but at least I got my monies worth from them (they were somewhere less than $100) and lasted me several years.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:13:57 )
I have some myself but have honestly never used them ^^; they're just hidden in a bag where I once in a while take the out to give them some oil treament to prevent the leather from drying to much out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:15:22 )
I should learn how to do that with my boots lol.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:16:28 )

those are some chunky boots LOL

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:17:03 )
its honestly really simple.. just just get a sponge, drip some leatheroil on it and them just lt it cover the entire boots leather.. it gives a nice leather smell too 8D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:17:45 )
I love them though. xD
Felt a touch like Bambi when I first tried them on because the platform threw me off for a minute.
But they fit like a gloooove, so had to get 'em!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 15:18:47 )
Ahh, thanks for the tips, Tea! <3
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.