Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Ice Cabin

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 11:47:07 )
@koneko: no, it's not that kind of pain that painkillers will help, unfortunately. it's discomfort from lying still

I've had some depressive episodes, and it's true that I tended to sleep during them, but this is a warm fuzzy feeling when I lie down and sleep during fatigue episodes, and actually feels really kind of happy and nice

I have a much higher heat tolerance than I used to, too, but there comes a point when an old house with poor air circulation and pretty much no insulation in the roof gets way toooooooo hot

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 11:58:21 )
@koneko: yes! that's the feeling exactly, and since I know I can't fight the fatigue, I just give in and it's actually really nice

tbh, none of the insomnia strategies are very effective for me, especially when my body is just uncooperative, but I decided to watch an episode of Wotakoi, because it's adorable and makes me laugh

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:10:41 )
@koneko: It's pretty cute, but also not a typical anime, since it's about four office workers who are also huge nerds outside of work

But there's only one season out, so I've been watching it a single episode at a time, to make it last longer

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:27:35 )
๐ŸŒˆ Let the sun shine on your face,
And dont let your life go to waste,
Now is the time,
Got to make up your mind,
Let it shine on you! ๐ŸŒˆ

@koneko: i did thank you. I slept really well strangely enough. I say strangely because i was still up and down every hour or so but i am up and atem already. About to wake up my kiddo and get his day started. My bf is up and starting his day. I have work in about an hour. Did you sleep well?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:30:06 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

good morning ice ^^ yall are up early

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:41:07 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

haha i'm usually only up super early by accident
i got up cuz i committed to this workshop thing and they're based in berlin but idk if i'm really getting anything out of it ...... i slept thru it a few times this week lol >w>

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:41:58 )

i'm supposed to be in it now haha so i might not be able to stay n chat too much for another hour or so

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:45:12 )

it's been starting at 7 so twice this week i've gotten up at 630 .....
i'm supposed to do something for it today so i was like i guess i gotta go lol

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:52:55 )
Now is the time,

@koneko: woot woot two hour chunks sounds divine. I just put on the coffee. I am going to tackle the day on my terms. lol

@xvz: I am hoping I don't fall asleep during training today. lol sadly it is a video conference thing so they'll know if I am awake or not lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:56:10 )

haha thanks
i think it could have been good but it's mostly info i'm already familiar w so i'm not getting much out of it

and wow 530 .........

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 12:57:03 )

xan lool tape a picture of urself in front of the camera
i just keep my camera turned off and microphone muted >w>

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 13:59:05 )
@athabm: Ohh bbc
think we have that channel, might keep an eye out on the rare occasions i watch tv c:
or check out their channel when i find the time looks like there's some interesting stuff in there o:

Oh they had to change the name? No idea why companies do that tbh
but they're cute
the little houses and accessoires are too we sold quite a bunch of them back @ the toystore c:

Oh i see, darn well really hope you can continue your studies, being limited by things you have no control over is no fun

Write as in writing articles or you hoping to at some point write books and such about the subjects as well?

I like that the writers might just send you copies if you ask them nicely o:
Kind of odd how these things are behind paywalls, if anything i think trying to gather knowledge and such should be rewarded/encouraged rather than hidden behind paywalls
glad to hear there are still ways around it though.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 13:59:19 )
Also a late good morning all c:

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:04:58 )

hello siron how are you ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:05:27 )

aww morning smells!! that's so cute lol
i like morning smells too uwu

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:10:16 )
Hi there ;v;
Doing fine, still trying to figure out what to do for dinner haha
What about you? c:

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:12:36 )

oo yum! are you based outside of the united states?
let us know what you decide for dinner :9

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:13:03 )

i'm not bad ^^ it's 9 am here haha
i had coffee already but i think i'm gonna make potatoes n eggs for breakfast in a bit ^^

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:16:56 )
Yep, europe, the netherlands c:
And will do if i remember haha
might just spam the lil sis, cause i know the other one wont be home for dinner today

And ohh love potatoes ;o;
And that's quite early, it's like 15:15 here right now so in 2/3 hours we'll have dinner probably
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/30 14:17:36 )
Now is the time,

@xvz: it is 8am here and I logged into work. Had strawberries and cream oatmeal with kambucha tea lol potatoes and eggs sound divine though
๐ŸŒˆ Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
๐ŸŒˆ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.