Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat We made it through the week

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 23:56:12 )

@ChiffonOrange: I am loving your positivity right now! You are right. Just because 2020 hasn't been good so far doesn't mean that it can't get better!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 23:58:34 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: True. *nods*

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:34:06 )

@ChiffonOrange: Maybe in July it will be better. That would be nice. That's my bday month.

@koneko: I've felt like that a lot lately. Like there is always another thing, isn't there?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:37:44 )

@koneko: I saw a post on twitter that said I want to go back to living in precedented times. XD I think about that tweet a lot.

Although if something good comes out of all this, then I guess it will be worth it. If it gets rid of Trump and adds police reform those are huge wins for me. If all this BS gets people to vote in Nov, that's a win to me. Not that all this isn't horrible right now, but clearly doing it the 'normal' way doesn't work cause the people in power want to stay in power.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:37:55 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: I see and maybe I'll draw a bday art or sketch for you if you're okay with it ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:38:39 )

@ChiffonOrange: That would be wonderful, you can ask again if you forget but my bday is July 17th, so it's still over a month away.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:44:17 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Okay then *nods, then jotting down on my mental note*

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:50:41 )

@ChiffonOrange: Thanks <33
What are you up to atm?

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:55:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you! She's kind of the focal point of my world now so I apologize if I go on and on about her lol.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 00:55:55 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: You're welcome ;3 Hmm.... Nothing much except trying to find some videos to watch on YT. How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 01:00:20 )

@Glume: Not at all. You are allowed to talk about her as much as you want. Plus it's not like you are doing anything else atm with a newborn.
@ChiffonOrange: Not much either but chatting on Voltra. YT sounds pretty good though.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 01:34:41 )

@koneko: No, it's a very old issue in this country.
We can't go back at all. We need reform. The rich are only getting richer and f-ing everyone else over more and more. It has to stop.

I'll be there for you!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 01:54:34 )

@koneko: Thank you.
Maybe next week we can get something good to happen.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 03:15:17 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

My Twitter has more of what's going on in Japan even tho I need a translator because of one person
And the rest? Either fan accounts that haven't been active in months, or retweeting various fanarts of various fandoms

Tumblr I have one who has all the activist stuff, but she doesn't post them left and right. So, tumblr feed full of tumblr shenanigans

Facebook has a lot of random stuff, is where I see the most activist stuff

Insta has none whatsoever due to who I follow

Also, tomorrow Drago is moving in on me ACNH island. He was one of my original villagers, and I like his whole theme, so I'm fond of him

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 03:43:13 )
Another week done, way too many weeks to go with no goal in sight. :/

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:27:40 )

@totalanimefan:
yeah for sure. although, around here jobs are now rehiring people already. But some are declining because they're getting paid more by unemployment and other funding they've been getting during covid lol so lots of places are even looking for new workers.
its slowly coming back together

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:30:46 )

@marupiter: amen to that. Nothing to look forward to right now.
@Jolly: that’s good. Most of where I am is still closed.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 04:33:27 )

@totalanimefan:
I dont really know how the smaller businesses are doing yet. That's where I worry more and I wanna check up on em when I have time to visit >>
praying the little asian shop is still around so I can get some kimchi again

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 06:24:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it's pretty hard for me to stay positive when my life is 100% aimless right now. :vanora_cry:
art commission info | my etsy sticker shop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/6 16:44:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Yup... made it through the week, mostly thanks to going almost entirely offline. Is anyone capable of NOT being a judgmental screaming ass at this point? I'm beginning to think not... and that sucks.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.