Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Crash Course saving my life rn

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 00:47:36 )

the youtube channel

Online school has been hell on my brain and I can't remember anything from one day to the next.

but this channel has an Anatomy & Physiology playlist that HONESTLY? Teaches way better than my physical classrooms did (for my learning style, personally!). It's all rapidfire information but its illustrated so cleanly... and such a perfect blend of simple and complex terms that I start to get a little better with my tests recently. Like, I actually RETAIN what he says, usually.

Now, if only they would cover Pathology! I could benefit A LOT from these little cartoony visuals and his manner of explaining things for that subject. It would honestly help so much when I start working as a massage therapist~

just wanted to exclaim something thats making me happy today

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 01:11:36 )
Crash course and khan academy are 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 04:18:15 )

@mousy:
I haven't heard of khan academy! I will most definitely check them out though. Any resource I can find that might actually help with all this physiology and chemistry biology craziness :vanora_cry:

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 06:17:13 )

I wish there were more methods of teaching available out there because everyone learns a little differently. There are some VERY SMART people out there that are being CHEATED by the system just because their learning style is different from the standard.

I'm happy you found something that's helping you though!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 07:07:38 )

Annnnnd after making this thread, I failed my next test ;^;
in my defense it was loaded with questions that were not in textbook or crashcourse. Very very unnecessarily detailed questions, some of which change vocabulary drastically and I want to nuke it to oblivion.
One of them wasn't even a question and I don't even know how related it was cause it talked about the wrong system lsdkgjhsdkg

There's no saving my online grades orz orz

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 17:34:41 )

The old bait and switch huh? That should be illegal.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 18:08:05 )

@priestess of pie:
yeah and my instructor is refusing to let me ask questions about it or tutor me. She offers me tutoring all the time until I accept, then she doesn't reply.
this school is the reason I'm constantly grumpy, I swear orzzz

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 18:09:31 )

What the actual heck. Awful. Just awful. They should be ashamed.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.