Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 05:19:38 )
so whats up

I dunno what to say ever

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 05:52:51 )
@Totalanimefan: oh, don't apologize. I've been barely posting on Voltra for the past several weeks, but I'm finally feeling energetic enough to participate in conversations again. Just glad to have a thread to chat in

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 08:19:12 )

@lycheeforest: you’re welcome. Sorry about the wait.
@Shark: lol anything is fine. I like it when you post with me. Are you feeling cooler?
@athabm: that’s good. I went through a low point where I didn’t post much either. I’m glad you feel better

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 08:23:29 )
ah, a little bit. still hasn't really gone down yet, but it's gonna.

for the past couple hours i've been listening to stone temple pilots, fuel, and submersed. lol. gotta love the old rock stuff.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 09:48:08 )

@Shark: oh nice. I love listening to music. I actually haven’t been listening to it as much lately. I really love singing too.
I’m off to bed but I’ll see you tomorrow ^^

1 4 3 0 3 2 2 5 4
Keturah generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 143
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 11:52:31 )
Awh, bless you Anime!
Hope I'm doing this right, haha~

also good morning all!!~
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 12:29:04 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, I have chronic fatigue, and sometimes it's really intense, and I can't think well enough to write replies. I did manage to participate in the date part of the Vibrance Day event, but I stopped posting in the forum because I was just too foggy brained

Now I have a bit more energy, and all I want to do is eat delicious summer foods, and drink tea and lemonade all day. I tried out a recipe for lemonade that uses the zest to add even more lemon flavor, because I love really strong lemonade. It's more work than just squeezing lemons and adding sugar, but its worth it

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 13:16:38 )
@Totalanimefan: haha I love being a pro at flying
it's so much less stressful because you're used to the proceedings

I used to fly a lot more but now I haven't done any flying in ages xD

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 15:54:10 )

@Totalanimefan: lol. Isolation is taking a toll. Are you managing to get outside for some fresh air?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 19:30:43 )

@Keturah: keep on rolling. And hi there.
@athabm: do you need a complete set? I have a ton. I also love having tea with lemon. It’s a great combo.
@eerie: it’s much easier when you are used to it and pack the right things. From where to where did you use to fly a lot?
@sunny: it really is. I am trying to go outside each day but I think it’s not enough because some days I feel kinda off and every time that I’ve gone for a walk then I feel a lot better. I’m glad that I’m safe in my home but I don’t know if humans were meant to stay inside this much. It’s been over 2 months for me. Trump should have been able to get enough testing by now so that we could have more data and know how many people have recovered as well. Then it would be safer to open the country. Instead we have very little or no money coming to the people from the government and we don’t know who has it or who has had it. And there are people protesting in the streets to open up right now -sigh- it’s a huge shit show.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 19:34:14 )

@Totalanimefan: I know it's such a mess. I saw Obama criticised the way Trump has handled the crisis, and he's right :( Trump has failed his people and apparently doesn't care....

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 21:23:03 )

@sunny: Yup. He is totally right. I'm so over people not being able to come together to fight this. I'm tired of nothing getting done in this country. Americans should be ashamed right now but people are too busy not seeing others as people.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 22:43:32 )
yeah i haven't listened to much lately since I'm waiting on new album releases. D: nothing i'm interested in is coming up for a while

so might as well listen to the oldies

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 22:55:47 )

@Shark: that’s true. Not many artists are releasing new stuff. Plus it’s good to have those comforts of a song you already love.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 23:10:46 )
I've been waiting on one album for like this whole year xD

there's been some really really good stuff so far though. I already have 6 in my top albums of 2020 list ^^

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 03:28:12 )
@Totalanimefan: haha when I was doing a lot of little trips between Hong Kong and Taiwan and also going to Russia and Thailand within a short span of time

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 03:41:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: Anything Purple or Pink
What’s the cost: I'm new, so I dunno prices too well.
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 10:03:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, I have a complete set, and several bundles. I made sure to do puzzles, since I could manage that better than conversations. Thanks for making sure, I really appreciate it

I just found out about butterfly pea flower tea the other day, and now I want to make fancy blue and purple drinks for summer. I planted an edible flower mix today, since it's finally warm enough consistently that I don't have to worry about seedlings getting killed by frost. It rained some today, and hopefully it will keep raining for a few days so I wont have to water anything for a bit

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 14:32:03 )

@Totalanimefan: it's understandable that you are angry, I would be too :( I can only hope it doesn't get any worse.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/12 18:41:43 )

@Shark: wow you have been listening too a ton of music. In these stressful times I just want to listen to old favorites lol
@eerie: how long are those flights?
@Crystalkitsune85: I’ll send you a trade ^^
@athabm: good I’m glad ^^ Oh that sounds nice! I should make some matcha lemonade today.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.