Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 ♥ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ ♥ - PAGE GOAL: 420 we did it ny'all

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:33:10 )

Mmm, that is a good cake.

Thanks, Bonnie. Your avie does look awesome as well!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:34:44 )

XD Funnily enough, I had gone to ask my mom if was had any cake mix. Trying to hint that we needed a birthday cake in twoish weeks. She totally forgot my birthday was coming up to so fast.
As I head back to my bedroom though, I see my uncle making the Red Velvet cake.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:36:17 )

Mmmm. Sounds yummy!
Birthdays are exciting!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:38:11 )

Well this one isn't as exciting as I was hoping. Was supposed to be going to Disney World. Stupid virus. So instead of that I'm going to try and gather as many friends as I can to do some games online together. Like Drawful 2 or some of the other Jackbox games. XD Though I know it'll probably just be my best friend, her husband, and I.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:38:27 )
@Another Movie Addict:
Things that used to used to break me out of the zone as a cashier were the people that brought in pets. Dogs, cats, ferrets, bunnies, sugar gliders, snakes and other various reptiles, a baby raccoon??? (pls don't do not bring in wild animals), a "teacup" pig, a goats, parrots, and a lemur. But people and clothes were mostly forgettable unless I saw them a lot or they were very very rude.

Also I feel that birthday pain. I have made my siblings many a cake

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:40:49 )

@Lilykin: One story my former friend had told me, was this big burly redneck guy with the missing teeth and all that came in holding a bloody hand. He was trailing blood through the entire store. His and wife and him had gone there to get beer and cigs on their way to the hospital. He had cut off his finger in a accident.

I've seen pet raccoons, one was wearing the most adorable pink dress.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:45:56 )
@Another Movie Addict:
My bleeders were mostly older people who didn't notice they were bleeding. Loved telling people I had to shut down my line sanitize it. Most folks are understanding... some are not.

I really don't like the trend of wild animals as pets. I haven't watched Tiger King yet but more I hear about it the less interested I am.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:47:30 )

my quarantine fashion is just tshirts and granny pants
    sponsored by uniqlo

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:48:15 )

@Lilykin: I know here in Florida you have to have a special license, and in many cases it's rescues from fur farms that cannot go back into the wild. There's a popular I guess influencer, who has three foxes and an opossum. Not sure about Juniper (her first fox), but her fox Fig was an abused fur farm animal, as well as her youngest fox Elmwood.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:48:52 )

Quarantine fashion is whatever I grab. T shirts and shorts and whatnot xD I normally am half naked until I get out of bed OOOOF.

bloop

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:49:33 )

i forgot what shoes and pants feel like

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:49:54 )

i'm sad i can't even wear the spring coat i bought LOL............ T_T

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:50:42 )

Dude I'm so sad that every single item of clothing I find cute and worth being uncomfortable for, is either only meant for skinny minnies. Or is inappropriate for Florida weather. DX

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:52:37 )
    @Bonnie: Excuse me, that avi... *chef's kiss* exquisite.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:53:04 )
@pachi:
Those look comfy but no plus size TT_TT

@Another Movie Addict:
I know there are some domesticated foxes but they cost $$$. I don't know a lot about fur farms but making a rescue into a pet still doesn't seem like a great idea :/

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:54:20 )
Dang. Someone make me a nice avatar. Q VQ

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:55:03 )

@Lilykin: It's that or be killed to be an ass holes coat. This person makes it very very clear that foxes hard to raise, and they require very special needs, and discourages people buying them to be unique and edgy.

But yes some animals have no business being pets. Though like in Hawaii it is illegal to own a ferret, as they consider it a wild animal. So it's State by State, animal by animal cases.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 21:57:21 )
@Another Movie Addict:
That's good. At least she's a responsible owner. I know y'all got a big snake problem down there in florida and I don't envy that at all D:
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 22:00:22 )

@Lilykin: I applaud her for doing good work to educate people about various kinds of animals, and am in awe of her ability to handle fox smell. Because fox musk stinks to high heaven. I used to work at a wildlife refuge, where they were fixed up, given time to heal, and then released back to where they belong.

I do my best to keep an eye out for them whenever I walk my dog.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 22:06:15 )

AMA - Yeah, that is never fun when plans have to change.
I wonder how long the virus pandemic will last.

Working on Stir Fry for dinner.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.