Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Cucumber love

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 21:41:18 )
@Xanthan: yes i think so too xD mine drinks alot for dinner and than sleeps. Today she wanted to cuddle much longer than usual But she Fell asleep one hour ago. Here it is almost 11 pm

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 21:47:23 )
@Miss Sandman: on wow. Where might you be? That's late. 7hrs ahead so Germany or Eastern Europe? I miss cuddling with my kiddo. I been working it in during quarantine lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 21:48:43 )
@Xanthan: Germany yes ;) oh Yeah this i will be miss too if she is getting older ;A;

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 22:51:59 )
@Miss Sandman: yes. Get all the love you can. Du kommst aus Deutschland?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 00:58:18 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

I read this title and expected something else, but this turned out to be wholesome as heck. Cucumber is great for hydration and I always find it super refreshing during the Summer months. 'Love me a nice cucumber sandwich! ^.^

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 03:59:13 )

@miss sandman: Went to pay some bills and get some tamales and toilet paper.
How was your day? :o

°<°art by Keturah๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ–ค

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 07:55:47 )
@Xanthan: Haha ja ich bin Deutsche :) lernst du Deutsch?

@Synthetic Nature: yes the title could be something perv tbh yes i like cucumber too and my baby seems to have less thirst after. I cant wait give some water melon :))

@inatlaka: was it hard to get the toilet paper? Our sunday was quite we just went out for a walk with the baby

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 12:43:15 )

@Miss Sandman: Ooooh, yumm! I've really been into making smoothies recently. Some natural yoghurt, strawberries and bananas. It's one of the few things that are yummy AND healthy. XD

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 02:37:16 )
@Miss Sandman: Ja. Ich habe Deutsch in der Grundschule und an der Uni gelernt. Ich bin auch nach Deutschland und Österreich, Liechtenstein und Frankreich gereist. Ich habe es sehr geliebt. Goodness sakes I think I got it lol let me know how badly I wrote it out please.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 05:57:22 )
@Xanthan: Nein deine Grammatik ist korrekt :) also es gibt nichts daran auszusetzen :D
Thats pretty cool i never was in France nor in austria :0 what you did in europe? And fave activities on your journeys?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 07:09:58 )
@Synthetic Nature: i totally can understand if you drink Smoothies you feel so energetic! I unfortunatly dont own a Blender

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 09:20:10 )
@Miss Sandman: Ihre Worte haben mir ein Lächeln ins Herz geschlossen. I use Spanish more often so I fear losing m German. It was the greater of the two language skills for me at one time. But I did take it in primary, middle, and uni. I went on a tour of Europe. Saw many places and major landmarks. My favorite site would have been the Louvre museum or Neuschwanstein Castle. I know I misspelled but this is all I got at 3am lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 13:48:07 )

@Miss Sandman: Aww, poop. Hmm... You could have a little fruit salad? Cut them up into little bits and have them with yoghurt and cream. I enjoy that too! ^.^

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 19:49:24 )
@Xanthan: sooo cute! And Yeah i can understand if you use spanisch more. Its a more used language!!! Ohh i never been to France! Someday i want to See the louvre too :) what was your favorite Art piece?

@Synthetic Nature: sounds heavenly for Hot summerdays! now i just eat some cheese. Cheese for dinner is delicious as well
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/28 20:11:15 )

@Miss Sandman: Heck yee. Cheese for breakfast, lunch AND dinner! >83

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/29 00:58:10 )
@Miss Sandman: how can you pick just one? The art there was all so captivating. I did see the Mona Lisa and various sculptures. The museum itself was an incredible piece of art. Breathtaking.
๐ŸŒˆ Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
๐ŸŒˆ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.