Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Cucumber love

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 08:22:00 )
My Baby 3 months old loves to suck on cucumber slices, today we make a Video of her where i try to eat the slice..... she cried instantly. Its just too cute to tease her
Fresh moma out~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 08:31:46 )

That's cute.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 09:21:46 )
@Miss Sandman: that is so cute! I miss having a baby. My son is 13 nearly 14. Enjoy these moments. Parenting is simply long days and short years.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 09:42:35 )
that's adorable!!

and omg 3 months already?

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 09:55:47 )
@Xanthan: ohhh so big already! How is it to raise s Teen? Boys seem to be more reponsible at this age than girls. Ohhh i know i enjoy every day with her :))))

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 10:08:04 )
@eleven: yes Time flies dear!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 10:55:00 )
Oh boy, Im going to get to be excited over stuff like that soon. Real soon. Too soon, I'm so unprepared!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:03:27 )
@Miss Sandman: it is challenging however, my son is such a blessing. He is just like me and so I have nobody to blame but myself lol. He is quite responsible for his age but a lot came out of need. He and I both have been through some trying times. However, I am doing my best to let him be a kiddo and not hold him to unrealistic standards. I will say the mood swings......the mood swings lol but all in all he is a treasure. He'll always be my baby :)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:06:55 )
@Glume: first your avi! Its perfect! Second... Post partum is the worst dear i cant lie about that! But after you feel the first Time like a real mom you will be the happiest Person ever even if ist hard. For the labor i cant give you advice just be prepared for things you dont want happen. Every labor is diffrent. I Always say i never want get a vaccuum extraction for me and my baby but that was what happened otherwise Baby or me would have died. I wasnt prepared for this case

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:10:25 )
@Xanthan: thats a great way to See it :) iam so courious how my angel will turn out she also is a blessing :))) a very calm and Happy Baby wich sleeps through the night

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:45:51 )
@Miss Sandman: Ohyeah. I'm dead set against epidural, trying to talk myself into being able to handle the pain... I mean, I used to have debilitating migraines once a week and take no medication for it so *hopefully* I don't need to... and I also really don't want a cesarean but if they end up having to induce me, the chances become a lot better that I will... but already she has her own ideas about whats going on and already my plans have changed pretty drastically so... I give up at trying to have plans or expectations at all :p
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:54:31 )
@Glume: I was to weak for an emergency c sektion i had preffered the sektion over the vacuum tbh. I have migrain too but the pain is just diffrent you will feel it yourself :) my epidural didnt work so well.... nur dir my roomate in the hospital it was the best thing ever! Every body is just diffrent

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 16:34:02 )
@Miss Sandman: see that was my son. No colic. No terrible twos. But when 13 hit, bam he made up for lost time lol I will say keeping a schedule and healthy bedtime routine has been a blessing for us.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 18:11:05 )

@miss sandman: waaww so cute! wow three months already? :o
I bet she is so adorable.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:41:47 )
@Xanthan: awwww i will See how she will develope :) des those babes are the best! My neighbour has a 7 month old son she is a Bit envy about her Sleeping routine :D her son want to drink like 4 times a night :/

@inatlaka: yes this Time just dont Stop :D and she is seh laughs the whole day ;A;

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:44:14 )

@miss sandman: soo cute! And how are you doing?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:45:36 )
@inatlaka: iam breast hurts a little besides that iam fine :D how about you?? ;)

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:47:01 )

@miss sandman: oh nice you are breast feeding? :o
I'm doing great. We are about to head out to do some errands with the family.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 20:42:25 )
@inatlaka: yes i try the bottle but she loves the breast milk so much :) and cucumber xD oh nice what you need to do?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 21:07:00 )
@Miss Sandman: 4x a night? Dat is a hungry baby lol
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.