Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat The dog is clean

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/14 22:45:25 )
I spent the day cleaning,trimming and clipping my dogs toenails. I had to bathe my oldest cat the night before. I don't know where he wandered off to but after he came in smelling like a cow pat I had to throw him in the tub. He still hates me. I also cleaned my treadmill and oiled the belt. Fun stuff! I've been watching When Sharks Attack on Hulu lately. I've also started rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist. I haven't been doing just that though. I mowed the lawn for the first time this year. I noticed that the mosquitoes are fierce this year. The bees are out now too. I had a problem with the bees last year after they took up residency in the oak tree in my back yard. I also used to have some issues with mud daubers and velvet ants in the past but I think I've successfully run them off. Quarantine has been monotonous and I'm running out of things to occupy myself with.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 01:21:44 )
@Bioshock:
Brotherhood

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 01:22:36 )

Aw cute pupper!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 15:55:01 )
I wish my dog would be that cooperative! Just a while ago, I've been trying to cut her nails. Took a long while and lots of treats to even have 1 nail barely cut off lol Taking a break for today and we'll start again tomorrow!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 16:35:08 )

Oof your putting me to shame TwT
I've been neglecting a bit of my home chores lately x.x

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 08:00:36 )

what a cutie!

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 11:11:52 )
My complete sympathies on running out of things to do. I’m trying to run out of things to do so I can settle in and try to do some writing myself. Maybe if I run out of things to do, I will sit down and write! (Or so I keep telling myself.) what else have you been able to do to pass the time? Any shows already slain that you’d recommend?

What’s the doggo’s name?

Have a good day!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 02:06:38 )
@Hadassah:
Just Full Metal Alchemist right now.

My dog's name is Macie

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 01:30:04 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

D'aww, it sounds like you've been super productive! And that dog is adorable!
I had an old cat that I had to bathe all the time. She was very compliant, but so stinky.
Bathing pets is a pain, right? (But they look so cute with little soap suds on them. <3

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.