Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 SpookyBuns~ Halloweeny chat <3

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:08:51 )
@RainbowPanda: okee. So lemme think of something
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:08:51 )

@pixiebuns: To my life group.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:09:25 )


@RainbowPanda: ooh, why arent you?


Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:09:52 )
@pixiebuns: RoadKill Talks LOOL I don’t know
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:10:35 )

@GuttedBunny: Okay :P
@pixiebuns: I don't know..I kind of don't want to anyways.
I am starting to get a headache
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:11:02 )


@GuttedBunny: okay! :D
i will try to figure out somethin.
any colors?
also i have to get ready for work soon.
hopefully i have time ; u;

@rainbowpanda: awwe bby :<
i hope your headache goes away


Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:11:21 )
@RainbowPanda: hmmmmm I’m thinking something cute and dark
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:11:42 )
@pixiebuns: umm lemme think bout it
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:12:12 )

@pixiebuns: Im gonna get something to drink
@GuttedBunny: Hmm okay what colors would you like? Any text? Halloween/Fall type of banner maybe?
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:13:38 )
@RainbowPanda: hmmmmm I don’t know ;3; I’m gonna check
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:14:03 )


@GuttedBunny: no problem.
<3
i wish i didnt work today ; u;

@rainbowpanda: drink lots of water!



Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:14:15 )
@guttedbunny: aha that's fair, Ive seen no layout hangouts attract lots of people though -w-b
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:14:52 )

@GuttedBunny: Okie
Just letting you know im not experienced >.<
If you want something like one of the banners I showed you just let me know.
@pixiebuns: I will!
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:15:00 )
@pixiebuns: I wish I didn’t work tomorrow

@ishoji: true true ;3;
Report

Donator — King Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:40:15 )
I forget what im talking about
Report
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:45:06 )
wooo im super lightheaded rn
this is what i get for not taking my antidepressants
i was like 'o there arent any bad side effects from forgetting to take it ill b fine' and then i suffer the next day
Report
9000/48000 volts!
PING me :vanora_smile:
Some sick dungeon beats
i want to rp! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 06:52:54 )


*rolls through thread*


Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 07:08:06 )


indeed c:

@Alexia: hello how are you? c:


Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 07:08:08 )
@pixiebuns: did I miss you again, I ended up poofing earlier cause I couldn't keep up //shot
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 07:09:19 )


@ishoji: no im here now.
i had to go earlier cause i had to work.


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.