Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 SpookyBuns~ Halloweeny chat <3

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:54:59 )


@GuttedBunny: well i made the ones for my hangout and quest thread.
the quest thread it just pretty text though.
idk if i have anything on this computer.
lemme check.
its a new one since my old one died ; u;


Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:55:41 )
@pixiebuns: okee pokee artichoke :)
Report

Donator — King Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:56:25 )
I here there are some geese in here
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:58:41 )


@GuttedBunny: i dont ; u;
and i lost my old photobucket info.
bleh.
vengeance is much more talented than i at making them.
ill try to find something else to show you xDD


Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:58:51 )

@pixiebuns: Everyone makes mistakes.
@GuttedBunny: Aw Ty! I would have to know what you wanted before making banners.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:59:19 )


@Dread Pirate: i am not a goose D:<


Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:00:29 )
@pixiebuns: oh okay ;w; I believe in any talent ^*
@RainbowPanda: and sure :) il text you on discord
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:00:40 )

Do you guys want some glitters? XD

Report


Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:01:42 )

@GuttedBunny: Great :)
Although, I will have to go to life group at my church so I can't do it right now.
@vengeance: GLITTER!!
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:01:59 )
@vengeance:>^< pretty pretyy shiney siineg
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:02:21 )
@RainbowPanda: that’s okay :) I’ll just think about what I want :)
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:02:36 )

@GuttedBunny: Okay great ^-^
Report

Donator — King Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:02:53 )
@pixiebuns: its a song bruh like "i dont wanna be a super hero! I dont care so dont call me" nut gutted said gander
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:05:08 )
@RainbowPanda: :))
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:05:25 )
@Dread Pirate: but gutted?
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:05:51 )


@GuttedBunny: im sorry ; u;
i will try to find things.
but i can make a sample if you have a hangout name! if you'd like c:
and then you can decide

Veng: i looove that!

@Dread Pirate: oh yeah? :o


Report

Donator — King Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:06:05 )
@GuttedBunny: thats what i said!
Report
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:07:15 )
@pixiebuns: okee sounds good :) send it my way ;)

@Dread Pirate: lol
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:07:20 )

@GuttedBunny: Change of plans. I guess I'm not going? Idk
But I'm on my computer now.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 22:08:35 )


@GuttedBunny: whats your hangout name :P

@rainbowpanda: awe, not goin where? :<


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.