Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops PWYW - - - tomodachis

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 04:47:10 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@VISU: You're welcome! Take your time, there's no need to rush. ^_^ :3

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 06:49:34 )

@Kozi: kozzzzziii!! heya!! I am <3 I am working from home and trying to get my life (room) together haha!

@Totalanimefan: It's been busy! My hours were cut to 25hr/wk now and it sucks lol. But it's not like they need me 8-9hrs a day during this time.
      Been pretty busy still anyways because I moved rooms :D! And yes! We're allowed to go out but we have A LOT of non-perishable food lol.

@ChiffonOrange: Hah! But I feel bad...it's been months since my last drawing! LOL

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 07:02:39 )

@VISU: seems like you are doing ok ^^
Martin and I are good. I’m not working but Martin is working from home so we are ok for money.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 07:03:15 )

It is a bit hard to find food at the store but we do have enough for now. Good on TP and soap too.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 08:02:46 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@VISU: I see xD You don't have to feel bad though.

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 08:26:28 )

@Totalanimefan: Oooh! My mom is constantly cooking up food that our fridge is full..she said she doesn't want our cousin and dad tired of one meal lol but Im like, we have 4 dishes at once it's crazy!! LOL my cousin eats A LOT though...like crazy amount.
      I hope you can secure food soon!! I can imagine how it is over there...we have sooo many Asian grocery stores that people aren't going to bc they're xenophobic LOL.

@ChiffonOrange: I'll try!! I'm excited to draw again though. It's been soooo long. I need something to work my brain.
website + twitter + tumblr + ig + toyhouse

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 08:31:42 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@VISU: Okay. As long as you're happy ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 09:53:55 )

@VISU: we have Asian stores but those are sold out of rice and stuff cause there are a lot of Asians here and most are 1st gen.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 19:43:28 )
@VISU: Yeah, same. It's been super stressful here.
I like the time to rest my body physically, but mentally it's been pretty heavy.
Hopefully things become normal again soon.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 03:04:47 )

@VISU: OOF yeah honestly it's crazy rn... so much has changed in just the last few weeks. I hope you're able to stay safe at work

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.