Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops PWYW - - - tomodachis

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 05:00:49 )

@Lina: yeah!! that's my plan, since I believe the pay is already the same as my current job lol. I'm not even sure if a lot of ppl apply to library since libraries seem to be dying? but I love libraries TT

@Totalanimefan: I wish I could have used my medicaid more but I got kicked of right before I needed it the most LOL

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 15:21:32 )
β˜…
@VISU: ahhhhhhHHHH this is amazing !! and the background is πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒPERFECT I love the glitch effect you gave it too!
thank you so much, made my day

and returning to our conversation about water—
oh keeping a water jug in the room is a good idea! I frequently wake up in the middle of the night bc I'm DEHYDRATED AF but always too lazy to go get water from the kitchen ADFLKJ its a bad habit

sounds like work has kept you really busy hope you can take a break soon.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 16:39:29 )

@VISU: I’ve heard libraries are dying, but some of the bigger cities near me built new ones recently.
I think they’re still an amazing place for kids!
Even if adults aren’t checking out books as much, the kid reading programs and activities are irreplaceable!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 18:42:41 )

@Amber Lynne: that sucks. I thought the times were pretty good except for mental health. It was an 18 month wait for that. And I was like WTF

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 18:43:12 )

@VISU: why does it always work like that. I’m sorry that happened.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 21:08:31 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh geez.
That's horrible DX

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/5 22:39:56 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah. I couldn’t believe it. I was like how do people even plan for that?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 21:49:58 )

You still accepting new orders?
I have an old OC if you felt like giving him a go c;

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 07:19:34 )

@Hachi: Aaah I'm glad!! When I saw your OC, my brain just "CYBER PUNK CYBER PUNK CYBER PUUUNNK" lol

Yes!! I refill my water every 2-3 days (depending how long I am in my room) and it helps soo much. Whenever I am lazy to refill, I just don't drink water and become so dehydrated. It really makes the difference to have water readily nearby!

I hope so too...This month is particularly really busy for me because I'm moving rooms and we have 2 new stores opening TT busy busy lol

@Lina: Yeah! I heard that too because now digital library are better, and audiobooks etc exist, BUT I saw 2 new libraries built in the last year? Like wtf..that's why I considered it. Libraries really to make me think it's only kids afaik. Only on campuses do adults go to libraries bc it's a good place to hang out or do work between classes lol.. Currently, I decided to try to work things out with my current job as long as I can and if it still doesn't work out, I'll be leaving. It's mainly because I'm saving for a Japan trip that losing 1-2months of income would suck : ( lol.

@totalanimefan: Really, I don't know...it really sucked LOL. I still had 1.5years left!! but then GONE. : ( so I've been suffering with cavities for years haha/

@Jolly: Hello!! Please treat this as a freebie thread <3 You simple post your request and I will get to it if I can! I can't guarantee slots since I'm so busy and can only finish a piece maybe every couple of months : ( but I might have a good day to draw multiple at once. Payment isn't necessary but appreciated! Do you have more details on that OC? <3 eye colors, markings, etc? I see he's a wolf so I'm very keen on him * _ *

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 08:34:00 )

@VISU: Oh my! Can’t you find a low cost dentist? :( What about your parents, could they help at all?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 21:00:56 )

@VISU: yeah, people say libraries are dying, but I still see libraries growing.
And they have services like being able to check out digital books through the library.
I think if they stay modern they will be fine!

It would really suck to lose pay for awhile.
I hope it all works out!!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:56:10 )
β˜…
@VISU: oh yeah that entire universe is just a self-indulgent mess bc hnnnnn cyberpunk aesthetic ALKJFD

honestly what I really need is one of those sport caps that hold bottles and you can just drink from the straw 24/7, they look ridiculous tho. but the fuNCTION

ahh that sounds really hectic! seems like the business is growing tho, so that's a good thing? but MAN after this month they better give you a real break

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:28:13 )

@visu:
Sorry for the late reply, been caught up with classes ^^;
but yeah, here is his toyhouse page. He doesn't have much in regards to a proper story currently, but he's got some heavy sentimental value from when I made him as a small child. Originally he was just a wolf that I dreamed about when I was going through some bad times. I was like, 8 or 9 xD
I always called him a grey wolf but he was more the size of a big dire wolf. He was a recurring dream, someone to just sit with me in a pretty place outside, calming my depression at the time. So I started to draw him, which is why I started to become an artist, to remember the dreams. Then I was like "I wanna draw hoomins" and then transformed him, just kept wolfish features about like his ears, tail, and fangy teeths. His eyes are an icy blue, if you click on the reference image I showed you it should zoom in enough to see those clearly :D if you're on a computer
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here
❀
08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 09:53:38 )

@VISU: I see you online! <3

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 02:04:21 )

@Totalanimefan: hehe hi!! I came on to grab the references to draw!! but turns out my desk setup sucks and I can't draw comfortable LOL so I have to do some re-arranging.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 02:10:16 )
β™ͺ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

Your artstyle is really pretty! I like the way you drew backgrounds as well ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 02:45:27 )

@VISU: oh shit that sucks. Are you feeling alright? How’s the set up looking now?

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 04:12:30 )

@ChiffonOrange: thank you!!! hehe I hope to produce more artworks soon, definitely need to get back into digital art after months of being unable to draw due to work :D!!

@Totalanimefan: I've been okay!! I've been having some pain in the lower tip of my sternum and I don't know what it is lol
      I just finished rearranging my desk!! Tomorrow I might install my wall mount

@Jolly: I should be the one apologizing now! Lol!! I've been so busy with work that I haven't been on at all, and now the whole COVID-19 situation has put marketing into full force for me TT I hope I can get to him soon <3 I LOOVE wolves. My favorite wolf is the maned wolf!

@Hachi: LOL what a mood. I love cyberpunk and neo grunge soo much but I try to stay away bc it'll literally be all I'd draw lol.
      Too bad COVID-19 happen and it made me more business despite hour cuts LOL. I love unexpected events...smh.

@Lina: I think it was good I avoided leaving my job because libraries are all closed now LOLOL. I think libraries are underappreciated...only school libraries are of use.

to everyone: hope you all are safe <3 drink water
website + twitter + tumblr + ig + toyhouse

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 04:13:15 )
@VISU: Haayyyyy I see you! hoping you are safe and well.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 04:16:40 )

@VISU: how’s work been? You been staying safe? You have enough food?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.