Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts the cafe | hangout

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:30:05 )
@josefine: Mmm, hot chocolate sound so good right now! It's raining and pretty cold where I live, it'd be a perfect day for that!

@Boss Rimi: Those sound amazing! Now I wanna go buy a pair like that, haha.
Looks like you can wear both. :D

@ishoji: Evolving items were my favorite! Zodiacal or whatever it was I was always watching like a hawk, haha. My favorite hair item is from that set. :D
LOL yeah, I only ever hang out in the art forum. Sometimes I go troll around in CB but people on there are ruthless and it cares me haha.
Yeah, lanzer's a pretty cool guy it seems. He's definitely trying his best to fix Gaia.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:35:34 )
@spring: lolol yes, that chai is

@chai: oh yes I enjoyed evolving items when they actually put thought and lots if items in one item LOL
omg yeah cb scares me too but sometimes I post in the art drops/freebies/shops there xD
yeah he seems cool, and gaia was great

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:50:06 )
@Spring: SPRING IS THE BEST

@ishoji: Yeah, aren't there newer EIs just recolors basically?
Haha I've never tried a freebie thread on CB before...I bet it'd get a lot of hits though. :O

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:51:36 )
@chai: I wouldnt know, I stopped looking at items years ago LOL
yeah it gets a decent amount, depends how popular the artist is too xD
but you know me, I try to get art any chance I could get aha

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:00:10 )
@ishoji: Really? Nice, I didn't know that but now I'm super looking forward to that. :D
@Spring: Hahah, you speak the truth I see. xD
@chai: I can't remember where I got them from. It was years ago but I'm sure you can find some if you look hard enough.
Winter is coming so leg warmers should start popping up in stores.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:01:14 )
@boss rimi: yup seems like thats their plan at least xD which is great since most avatar sites always has more feminine items

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:02:55 )
@ishoji: That's what I've noticed too. It's hard to make male avatars because most of the things available lean more towards the feminine side.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:47:30 )
@ishoji: oh LMAO. Yeah, i only rally look at items if someone is wearing them haha. Or if I try to attempt the avatar creator. :vanora_cry:
All about that art! :O I once got a freebie from someone on Gaia that was absolutely gorgeous. I should probably open that photobucket account and save it so it's not lost forever.

@Boss Rimi: I think there's a store nearby that sells leg warmers. My friend has bought some before, i think. That or they're like big socks...one of the two. :vanora_xd:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 01:05:17 )
@boss rimi: yeah xD the challenge is fun though lmao

@chai: lmao save but I rarely do either of thise LOL Im pretty satisfied with my current on gaia too
omg yes Ive gathered so much art on gaia, its great xD
and yes you should save it since pb is such a pain now ;>>

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:56:28 )
@ishoji: I had to go look at your current cuz I forgot what it looked like LOL. But yeah, it's adorable! I love the color scheme for it. ;;
Haha, that's always good. :D I tend to give out more art than recieve...but...maybe I should make an actual request thread that i keep up with LOL.
Yeeeah, what gives with PB? That's so crappy of them. :<

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 03:19:36 )
@chai: lmao it’s ok I havent talked to you on there in awhile now xD
thank you >< I like the color scheme for gaia, it was a similar color scheme as my okd one lmao
awe yeah you should try requesting every once in awhile too xD
and idk .-. they used to be so good and then quickly got laggy and unusable

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 03:44:52 )
@ishoji: I haven't been on there for a few months, other than to check something quickly, LOL. I was doing a commission for someone on there but she never responds to me so it's like...okay.
Gaia's color scheme are so nice. I like that they've been doing the item sets in different palettes...makes it easier to make an avatar quickly LOL. Shame they're always so expensive, though. >:C
Once I stop being lazy and make proper refs of stuff, I'll probably set one up. Then I can get rid of all these items!
Yeah, that stinks. I liked how much you could organize images on there. Imgur works pretty well, though. :o

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:28:01 )
@chai: Oversized socks...
Sounds cute. lol
@ishoji: Challenge accepted! >:D

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:05:26 )
@Boss Rimi: A friend bought me these big, fuzzy cat socks a few years ago...they're super warm. I should find them. :O

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:08:28 )
@chai: I have some really fuzzy warm pastel socks with cute stars on the bottom as grip. So warm and comfy. My sister bought them for me as a christmas gift years ago. :)

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:12:20 )
@Boss Rimi: Ahhh, those sound so cozy! And really cute. :o
Now I want to go buy a bunch of socks.

avi site survey

Donator — Beard Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:14:49 )
-screeches-

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:16:02 )
@chai: Right? A bunch of fuzzy cute socks to last a lifetime. * ^ *
@chich: Hello there!

Donator — Beard Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:23:35 )
@Boss Rimi: I'M BAD AT TALKING

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:29:28 )
@chich: No worries, I'm pretty bad at talking too. lol
You're fine though. Are you enjoying the event?

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.