Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts the cafe | hangout

Donator — Beard Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:32:44 )
@Boss Rimi: I haven't really checked out most of it yet @ u@ Just the items and the accessory contest.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:37:17 )
@chich: Ohh, do you plan on entering that contest maybe?

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:44:54 )
@Boss Rimi: AKJKD I missed this ping, I'm so sorry.
Yes, lots of fuzzy socks. And slippers! And....anything warm, basically.

@Chich: Hello there! : ) How are you?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:47:03 )
@chai: It's okay. -pats-
Oh man slippers! I don'w own any, but I do own these oversized Hello Kitty warm and soft ugg like boots.
I don't wear them much unless I feel like dressing real lazy. lol

Donator — Beard Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:05:23 )
@Boss Rimi: I already have! >:D And I'm gonna enter two more designs!

Donator — Beard Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:05:55 )
@chai: AH I missed this @ A@ I AM FINE YES

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:07:18 )
@chich: Oh awesome! I bet you came up with some pretty cool designs yeah?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:18:42 )
@boss rimi: lmao can't wait to see then xD I'm just still waiting aha
how's your weekend been?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:21:28 )
@chai: ah makes sense, my activity has been on and off this year with gaia
idk how people keep up with requesting constantly cause I can't do it xD
and yeah .-. that user probably hasn't been on too probably lmao
yeah I like that they've been making items with similar color schemes
even if they don't let you change item colors, they've done a lot of recolors too
but I enjoyed that they had set colors for things, it was an interesting challenge
though now there's just way too much items ;>>
oho I've been wanting to do that and here I am years later still slowly updating my weebly and toyhouse //shot same and imgur was great until they made their albums kind of like a blog

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:27:40 )
@ishoji: My weekend has been pretty slow so far. I told myself I would do some reading but I haven't opened a book all day. xD
What about yours?

Donator — Beard Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:27:43 )
@Boss Rimi: I tried to keep them relatively simple, but yeah I hope people think they're cool! @ u@

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:31:11 )
@boss rimi: awe, just been relaxing or doing other things?
mine's been alright, didn't do as much as I'd like but it was relaxing at least
nephew's party was interesting, there was a bouncy house so watching the kids were entertaining and terrifying at the same time lmao

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:46:14 )
@Boss Rimi: Ooh, Hello Kitty ugg boots? Never heard of that before, but they sound like they'd be cute. And warm. :D

@chich: Lol, it's cool. Have you been having fun during the event?

@ishoji: Gaia just doesn't have too much to keep me hooked on there. :c I used to LOVE rally/towns/etc. when I was younger but I don't know if those features even work anymore.
Yeah it was just weird cuz she was super excited about the commission and then just vanished. Buuuut it means I don't have to do it so it's nothing I care about LOL.
Gaia was always super unique with how challenging it was to put an avatar together, haha. But yeah...way too many items. They could honestly never release an item for a year and I'd still think they were releasing new ones every day. Though it would be nice of them to stop with the GaiaCash sale spamming. :vanora_worried:
I never used weebly, and I'm still pretty new to toyhou.se :O But they seem cool. Imgur confuses me sometimes ahaha. I always worry I'm gonna upload a doodle to their main gallery and people are gonna vote on it

avi site survey

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:46:19 )
@ishoji: Well early today I just payed attention to my cats. After that I decided to eat, shower, and then left to go grocery shopping. Now I'm just trying to take it easy. Hopefully I can actually sleep tonight. It's gotten to the point that the thought of sleeping makes me nervous. xD
Awe, don't like watching kids jump around?
@chai: They were a gift from an Ex. lol
I don't really wear them much but I will say they're really cute.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:53:25 )
@chai: I know towns works xD I stopped using that because it required my undivided attention (which I never have lolol) it was fun though
not sure if rally works still, I know zomg came back though? but ah I used to rp a lot and then after I found about art I just never left xD
but yeah since the activity in the art forums is random now too, I don't stay on like I used to and people don't really like to chat anymore?
LOL I can understand her excitement, your art is gorgeous *^* but yeah less work for you at least lolol
omg same, when I was making a new avatar I was just...wth is all this x.x I was so overwhelmed I used about half of the items I previously had on my avatar
I think I stopped looking at announcements because they just spammed it with things I didn't care for...which means I missed important ones too aha
I like how customizable weebly is but toyhouse is great, if it was there before I made my weebly I'd use th more but th came years later so lolol
omg same, I was uploading the page winner from my phone and was just...where is this getting uploaded

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:55:06 )
@boss rimi: oh how many kitties do you have? they're such interesting pets xD
I hope you can sleep tonight, it sounds like you had a pretty busy day so you should be tired enough
awe >: have you tried things to calm yourself before sleeping? like drinking tea and reading a book?
see I don't mind watching them jump around but part of the bouncy house wasn't inflated (the part were the kids entered)
so when they were jumping near the entrance of the bouncy house that had the slide...the possibility of them hitting the concrete floor was way too much

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 06:59:00 )
@ishoji: I have three cats. 2 of them are super needy. lol
I hope so. What really makes me nervous is that usually when I sleep, the chance of palpitations is kinda high and it's annoying. I can't see my Cardiologist until December. D:
Usually before bed, I play on my tablet and usually that gets me sleepy. Maybe I'll try tea tonight and a book though since I do have books I need to read. I had to take sleeping pills last night.
Ohhhh okay. Yeah, I'd be really nervous then too. D:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 07:08:17 )
@boss rimi: oh so many kitties xD and awe, do they cuddle lots and constantly lay on top of you?
awe why can't you see your cardiologist until december? that was the only available date?
mmkay hope it helps >< do you know why you get palpitations at night?
yeah, the age range was big between the kids too so we were just constantly screaming lolol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 07:33:07 )
@ishoji: Yeah they do. Mostly the middle one. The youngest one just loves being pet and brushed and likes it when we watch her eat or drink water. She's a weirdo. lol
Yeah, that's the only opening he has and he's stationed far away from where I live. I have to take the freeway to get to him.
Umm no I don't. My mom thinks it could be due to the nightmares but sometimes I don't have nightmares and I still get them. What I've noticed is that I get them when I lay on my right side. So tonight I'm going to lay on my left side and see if I still get any.
Oh man. xD I remember once I was told to go into a bouncy house and look after my cousins. I ended up getting hit by kids who were throwing toys around for some reason. D:

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 07:49:05 )
@boss rimi: oh wow xD well maybe it's because she's the youngest? so she wants a lot of attention lolol
oh gees >: sorry to hear that, have you tried asking them to tell you if a closer appointment ends up not coming or something?
ah ok, hopefully you can figure out what triggers them >< I'd probably write down things you notice so you can tell your doctor too
aha that is kids for you, if the bouncy house was big enough for me I probably would have gone in to keep the kids from bouncing near the entrance

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.