Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts the cafe | hangout

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:09:50 )
@ishoji: Hahah, it makes sense.
There's no email I can send a message to and when I call, they tell me he isn't available. :/
Yeah, I realize now that I probably should have written down the day they started. I'm sure he'd want to know.
Hahah Yep, they're crazy!
Well you might have ended up being stepped on or something though. I've had that happen. That's why I stay away from bouncy houses. xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:12:10 )
@boss rimi: ah have you just tried talking to whoever picks up then? cause if they handle his appointments then they can contact you if anyone drops their appointment .-.
you can estimate when they start now >< should write down how often it happens and stuff too
lmao that is true but these kids were like 2 so it wouldn't be too bad...and I'd hope the larger kids would know better

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:18:46 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh. :<
They sound cute, haha. It seems like a lot of footwear is aimed towards being cutesy. And hats!

@ishoji: OH WHAT THEY DO? Time for me to go get banned again, then LMAO. Yeah you really had to be on towns constantly, haha. Especially when Gaia first came out. Sooo many people being weird on there. But it was always fun to reply to the users asking how to get gold by telling them "control+w" and watching them poof. Probably why I got banned...I'm assuming
zOmg was fun! never got very far, though. Maybe I'll try it out again, though. :D
Art forums are almost always hit and runs. :c I like to have conversations with people. I've never really seen the art forums be slow there, though.
Aww, thanks. :vanora_xd: But yeah, I'll always choose the lazier route if I can aha!
I stopped reading their announcements like four years ago. it's always the same thing. The staff updates I'll usually read, though.
th does seem super cool. I had always wanted one when i first saw people posting links there. I have you to thank for being a member there, too, if I remember correctly. :D
LOL yeah...imgur, don't give me a heart attack every time I want to post something. I don't need strangers telling me mean things.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:36:09 )
@ishoji: To be honest no I haven't. It never crossed my mind to try. ; n ;
Yep, got myself a piece of paper and my pen. Going to write down everything I can.
You know, you would think that, but sometimes older kids just don't care? -shrugs-
@chai: Omg hats!
I've developed a love for beanies. Even though I only own four as of now. lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:37:46 )
@chai: oh is that why you got banned the first time? lmao and yeah I joined gaia in 05 so I know how weird people were in towns lolol
wasn't to my liking but my friends enjoyed going on in there so I just went to indulge them xD but yeah that might have been why you got banned aha
LOL I played zomg for the first time this year and died a few seconds after I started so...safe to say I'm really bad at games
omg yeah everyone just hits and runs, I try to have a conversation but not a lot of people like to talk >: I try my best though
the art forums was really slow for a good while during the summer .-. I was really surprised considering it was summer time
lolol it's ok I always choose the lazy route too, that's why everything I do is simple
I stopped reading their announcements when they started spamming more than 1 a day so whenever that was aha
yes, I'm glad I got you a code ^^ I'm honestly surprised it took you so long to get one cause I constantly see requesters offering them as payment
but like I told you the codes are pretty easy to get and the value is a couple cents so it's not nice seeing artists getting ripped
yeah >: people who are mean just cause they can be is ridiculous

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:38:28 )
@boss rimi: awe well you can try now >< and yes, remember as much as you can cause it'll definitely help your doctor
aha well if they were brought up well I'd think they'd care or at least apologize

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:44:45 )
@ishoji: Yeah, I think he might suggest an EKG Scan or an MRI scan. Or maybe he'll want me to wear a heart monitor.
Nothing crazy. I dunno, but I sure hope it's nothing serious you know? I'm hoping after all the tests are done, I hope the solution would be to up the dosage of the medicine.
Oh they did, but I still just stay away. For my own safety. lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:10:33 )
@boss rimi: ah yeah that makes sense so he can check to see if there's something wrong, a heart monitor probably would help since it happens when you sleep right?
I hope so too >< I used to get chest pains out of nowhere and my cardiologist had me do those exams too
told me my things look normal and are within limits so they were most likely just muscle spasms
and that's fair xD big kids are heavy so that'd hurt a lot...

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:16:21 )
@ishoji: -nods- Mhm, this isn't the first time this happens though. Last time I had them at night, I wore the monitor for like a few weeks I think and in conclusion, he prescribed me stronger meds. Obviously surgery comes to mind but I'm sure that he won't order that unless it's super necessary.
You suffer of cardiovascular disease too? The EKG scan is fun but I don't like the MRI scans. Those make me nervous. D:
Ahh, well at least it wasn't anything serious.
Yeah they are. I always thought bigger kids would stop going in the bouncy house but I guess not. Sometimes I even saw 18 year olds in there. Like why? xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:35:11 )
@boss rimi: ah yeah surgery is usually last line and only if you really need it, really depends on the benefits and risks of it
and no I don't have it, but I never had chest pains before so my mom made sure I went to see a cardiologist about it ><
yeah mri's are scary >: I don't blame you, I've only gotten the heart monitor and ekg scan
hey man...bouncy houses look fun, I sure wanted to go in the one for my nephew but they had an age/height/weight restriction xD

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:38:16 )
@Boss Rimi: I love beanies as well! They're so warm and they look so nice...I wish I could buy one for every day of the year, honestly haha.

@ishoji: Probably. I don't actually know why they banned me, but I'm sure it was for something like that. It's nice that you went on there for your friends. I mainly went on there to troll people. Says a lot about us, i guess
Oh geez, now I wanna see if I'm any better at it than I was before. I couldn't even get beyond the first area so I'm guessing it'll be the same. :vanora_cry:
Oh dang, seriously? Maybe people were out having a good time during the summer. or maybe they were boycotting Gaia for their cash shop stuff, haha. Voltra's art forums seem to stay pretty steady, though, which is nice!
Man, if only Gaia would go back to their old ways of not shoving GC down everyone's throats. i remember when 10k was a lot of money. :vanora_cry:
I was so happy you were able to snag me one, haha! I had one before but gave it to someone as art payment I have no shame for that/ The I was like "well...oops." Yeah, I've seen people on tumblr and stuff selling codes for like $10. It's ridiculous.
I donated to TH so I could give out free codes haha, cuz they were always kinda hard to come by.

avi site survey

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:40:50 )
@ishoji: Ohh okay. Phew, so glad you don't have it. It's not fun. ; u ;
I just don't like MRI's cause they hurt. I know they don't do it on purpose but my scar is sensitive still and well the very top of it is and so sometimes they run over the scar a bit and it hurts.
LMAO Awe well that's just not fair! D:
@chai: Yeah, and since I have short hair, I just feel cute for some reason. lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:45:47 )
@chai: yeah pretty sure trolling people can get you banned xD please don't get banned now
awe I'm sure you'll be fine, I just always ran away instead of fighting so lmao
or well my friend was just...why did you charge when you're such a low level (so I obviously died right away)
lmao people were probably enjoying being out yeah xD don't blame them the summer is nice to be out
omg yes the good old days were 10k was so much already (I remember monthly's being that cheap ; v ;)
lolol well I had no shame either, I still got art for the code I gave you so lmao
but yeah I saw someone selling it for that much too .-. it's ridiculous
and awe yeah I saw you were giving codes away =w=b so sweet of you
pretty sure my friend came by one of your codes and tried it and was surprised it worked LOL

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:47:22 )
@boss rimi: yeah >< sorry to hear you do >: but I'm glad you're doing alright even with it
ah yeah I hear mri's can hurt q v q sorry to hear it hurts so much for you, maybe you won't need one this time
and well it was a small bouncy house so

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:53:54 )
@ishoji: Yeahh, they said I would probably need a surgery at 21 years old. I was like 14 at the time. I had my 5th surgery then. Thankfully I didn't ever need that surgery at 21. I just needed meds. Sometimes I think that maybe now I'd need it though. I mean, it's been years but I hope I just need stronger meds.
Hopefully, because even though I tell them it hurts, they can't just not do it, you know? :/
Haha You could have kicked them all out and jumped alone but that would be mean.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 09:59:39 )
@boss rimi: oh wow q v q I'm glad you're still here with us, you're so strong >< I'd have been really scared
hopefully you just need stronger meds and it'll help, but yeah if you really need it then can't do anything about getting one
that would be mean to the kids plus they had a max weight of 100 so that already meant no for me xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 10:06:22 )
@ishoji: Well in reality, my mom is the strong one. When I was born, I believe it was at 1 day old or 3 days old. I had my first surgery and the chance of living was 15%. My mom took the risk and here I am. It's sad though. My mom said another woman had her little boy and she was like super happy to finally have a son but he had the same issue. She didn't want to risk it so she took him home and he died a week later. D: Man I get super scared whenever I get surgery, I start crying. But I just hope for the best and I put all my trust in my doctors.
Yeah, hopefully it's just meds I need. If it turns out I need a surgery you can rest assured I'd let you all know.
Oh man, so I wouldn't have been able to either. Darn. lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 10:09:56 )
@boss rimi: oh gees thats so sad for the other woman :< but so glad you lived ><
Im sure your mom is super happy too, she is really strong
thats totally understandable >< I hope people are there with you so its less scary
yes thank you for sharing and keeping us updated
aha yeah they didnt get those ginormous ones so

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 10:19:39 )
@ishoji: I think his name was Alex. That's what my mom said that she saw on the baby's crib. The woman was in the room across from my mom's. Oh man yeah, I'm sad but I'm super happy to be alive. My mom chokes up when she tells the story, so I try to keep people from talking about it.
Usually my parents are there. After surgery that's when everyone else shows up in my room. That's how it was for my last surgery but I think that they were on their way but when they got there, I was already in surgery.
It's no problem. I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes at the Cardiologist's and I'll keep you updated on these palpitations. I have done my best to recall when they happened and have it all written down in chronological order on a piece of paper. I plan on typing it all up later so that it's easier to read. lol
Was the venue small? Maybe a bigger one wouldn't have fit?

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 10:21:18 )
@chai: HONEY, I'M HOME.
I honestly didn't see this until now. I'm so sorry.

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL. I bring cake. And gayness.

Please @ me to get my attention. C:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.