Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 02:42:39 )
@Totalanimefan: And thank you for creating the thread! It's a nifty idea!
I've been loving Voltra so far. Steadily making my way and trying to integrate myself into the community.
Btw my last post I rolled a 69 haha. Didn't expect that so soon!

0 4 4 9 3 3 1 5 5
dragoness129 generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 44
Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 02:52:41 )

Total - I wish I could stay home and not have to work. Would be nice. But sadly, need money to pay bills.

Aisu - I feel really sleepy myself. Can't ever seem to focus very well anymore.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 02:54:44 )
Yeah, I think I'll get going so I can rest. Got a long day tomorrow.
Have a good night, and I'll try to pop in sometime after work!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

0 9 3 9 8 2 1 0 4
dragoness129 generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 93
Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 02:59:09 )

Have a good night yourself!
Hope you have a good day at work as well!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 03:22:57 )

@Unicorn: the only veggies I have are frozen one and Spinach.
@Aisukohi: congrats on the 69! I’ll send you a trade. Good night and sleep well. I’m glad you are liking Voltra.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 03:23:55 )

@dragoness129 I understand. My husband is able to work from home and has been all week.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 04:50:06 )
@Totalanimefan: spring needs to come and the weather needs to warm up again!

haha one of my coworkers who is packing stuff to go back to Canada/for storage here packed away her heavy coat since it had warmed up. but then it got chilly again and she was like damnit

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:05:20 )

@eyry: It was spring earlier in the week. Then it left. It's supposed to rain all next week. How am I supposed to get my walks in? XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:13:03 )
@Totalanimefan: haha you'll have to do laps around your house

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:19:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooh I see, so what did you have for dinner?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:32:23 )

@eerie: Yeah I really will. I was doing some squats before.
@Unicorn: I had homemade curry with rice. It was good.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:36:47 )

@Bean: Where you at?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:38:29 )
@Totalanimefan:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:39:46 )

@Bean: lol nice gif. How have you been?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:41:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I've been ok, just a lot to do everywhere as usual xD
no time to sit down and relax I feel, but now that the whole corona thing is going on maybe i finally can get some down time

hbu? hope everything is ok

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:43:57 )

@Bean: Has work been busy?

I'm a temp, so I'm not taking an assignment right now. No way. My husband has been working from home. It's nice that we are together so much. He's good about working at home too. He got a lot done this week.
We have been cooking all of our meals at home, which is great for our wallets. I am worried about my dad who is almost 60, and is a nurse at a hospital in FL. He has health issues though. I don't know how he is going to make it through, he is ok right now.

What about you with Corona?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:54:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, work and just life in general. Can't catch a break lately. Although, a lot of my time go to play apex legends and dbd when i do have the time xD And when I do log onto sites and read stuff and see ignorant things I'm like aight im out lol

Oh gosh, i'm so sorry to hear that :( That is scary... I'm glad he's doing ok right now, hope it stays that way now that they seem to have really put up the effort to stop the spreading and such ><

It's nice you get to be with your husband more though.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 05:58:06 )

@Bean: I've had times where I've been too busy in real life to be on Voltra, but I do love it here so I try to put a lot of time into being here.

Thank you. I hope that he will be ok. He's not in a super populated part of FL, but still there are a lot of old people in FL.

Yes that is always nice. We love each others company and get a lot a lot. I've also been able to cook a lot and keep the house clean.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 06:13:49 )
@Totalanimefan: That is great! It's nice to have a place to come to when you have some time off :D

Aw man, hoping for the best :(

Aw, that is cute ; w; It's kinda nice to have the time to just take your time, despite the situation

People are going crazy in the stores here, i'm sure it's the same over there ahaha
here it went from 0 to 100 real quick lol Esp when the government started to close things down.
My friend far north from me said they haven't had any meat in the stores for 3 days lmao i'm like what

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 06:18:34 )

@Bean: Yeah I feel like the users here raise my spirits and I know that I will never get bored if I have Voltra haha.

I did apply for a new job last week. I'm in no hurry to hear back since most of that company is currently working from home anyway.

Yeah Americans are showing off how much of an asshole they can be by staying at home, buying up way more shit than they need, and posting lies (to be fair they heard half of them from the shitty government we have atm) over the internet. Only just this week did people start taking things seriously. I haven't been eating much meat either. It's sold out of a lot of places.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.