Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat My heart and my Soul.... (Baby pics)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 16:13:18 )
.... almost is 2 months old! 7 weeks ago she came to my world and take it over with Love, needs, laughs and cries! I never knew how much you can love until my Girl came out of my whomb into my arms. Love goes out to all the volties who Talk with me about motherhood to prepare myself!
@inatlaka:
@wildfire:
@tsundererra:
@gatorlec:

https://imgur.com/a/fWQZxXe
https://imgur.com/a/6fwyRH8
https://imgur.com/a/LNDS61V

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 16:19:29 )

Aw she's so cute!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 16:33:40 )
@sunny: thank you she is my sunshine:D

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 16:47:08 )
@miss sandman: Awww, that pic with the kitty ears is too cute! XD

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 16:48:47 )
@Kozi: Yeah snaps with babies are awesome!!!! ^_^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 17:54:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: OMGGGGG, she is growing up so fast! She looks like a mix of you and your bf in the first pic, and I love her little smile in the second pic. I can’t wait to see if her hair will be curly or straight when it grows out.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 18:35:26 )
@Tsundererra: yeah they really grow fast!!!! Dx oh it seems like she got little swirls on her head ^_^ and she Smiles so often! How are you?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 18:54:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Awwww, so she might be getting curly hair like her daddy. :’3 I love her eye color so much! And it’s good that she’s smiling so much. How’s motherhood treating you?
I’m doing well. I’ve been trying to look for another job lately, and the coronavirus fear has been hitting us hard.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 19:10:49 )
@Tsundererra: her eyes will change since she is 18 month old ;) so we will See what colour she will get! Till now her eyes are steel Blue :D
Oh really? You want to work as a teacher again or Not? Yeah i read. My dad wanted to make vacation in the us late may. But it seems he dont will get there
In Germany already 5 ppl die from Corona *Rolls eyes*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 19:31:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Awww, I thought that was her final eye color, but it’s exciting to see what it will really be.
Naaaah, I want to work in an office. So far I have interviews for administrative assistant and education coordinator positions. Hopefully I’ll get one of those jobs.
I really hope the virus is contained by May. I have a concert I’m supposed to go to at the end of May. ToT Germany is doing muuuuch better than the US. We have more deaths, and more people who are infected, but can’t get tested because our system and president suck.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 19:39:21 )
@Tsundererra: baby-chan Sleeping on my lap and is making squeeking noises atm *loooove*
This i want to make too if i get back to work some day! Office is so much more chill! And coffee if i have my coffee everything is great!
Well i need to say Germany is such an small country we just have 82 million ppl living here! So its natural that the us has more infections!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 20:33:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omgggg, she is seriously so precious! She seems to sleep a lot, which doesn’t sound bad to me. xD

Yessss! I love office life for the same reason. Except I drink all the tea instead of coffee. Plus I love decorating my desk area with stuff. It’s the best.

Oh wow, you know they predict that 150 million Americans will get the virus, and that’s half our population. Our country doesn’t have enough testing kits, and they turned down the kits offered by the WHO because Trump didn’t think the virus was real at first...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 20:40:02 )
@Tsundererra: yes she is!!! And no seh just sleeps 10 /24 hours a das a Baby her age should sleep 18/24 hours..... shes like her Daddy!!! XD always tired but who needs sleep anyways!

Yes this sounds soooooo good! Plus ist so much more nice than retail ..... rude customers, always working on the weekends and holidays and so on.

Did trump knew that himself is real???? This dude is just annoyingly stupid

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 22:13:58 )
@Miss Sandman: Omg she's so cute!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:07:44 )
@Miss sandman: What a cutie! I'm glad you're doing well as a new mommy!!

And it gets better!! I'm a mom to a 2-year old boy, and while I miss him being an infant, I really love how he shows his love with hugs and kisses now. ;A;

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:15:39 )
@Gatorlec: yeeeeessss thank you! I never get enough of her little fat cheeks

@Aisukohi: awwww i will miss it too i know it! And that is sooo cute! She shows her Love with laughing and smiling atm more she dont cant do yet but it makes me so incredibly Happy! Oh and yes the start really is wierd and hard but its already gets better :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:19:42 )
@miss sandman: Yesss!! I LIVE for the big smiles and giggles from my boy lol. I'm just waiting for him to start talking. He's a bit behind with that, but we're getting assistance on that part to try to get him on track.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:27:08 )
@Aisukohi: My youngest is two. He's a great kid but I miss him being an infant because he didn't have temper tantrums over miniscule things like getting juice in a blue cup instead of green (I can't see the color green, my bad, kid. Lol.)

But he's also giggles and smiles too.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:32:44 )
@Aisukohi: iam tired my english lacks xD Sorry for that! Iam sure he will get it soon with the talking! My nephew is 3 and he dont Talk much already....
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:38:18 )
@Gatorlec: Oh yeah, the tantrums are something else! I miss being able to go out to eat with him and him just sitting there and chilling or sleeping. Now I have to try to keep him entertained with snacks or games while we wait for our food, otherwise he throws a fit.

@miss sandman: No worries!! And I know he'll get there. It's just I get super anxious over him reaching his milestones, or not reaching them.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.