Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion That moment when

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/1 08:47:06 )
You want to post, but it seems like everyone is asleep. :vanora_cry:
Report

Donator — Monster Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/1 09:12:35 )
Timezones are a sad thing. ;;
But I still stay up until like 3am so I don't have much of an excuse lol
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/1 09:18:46 )
Yeah. It is not yet even midnight where I am.
Report


Donator — He Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/1 09:22:54 )
yeah diffrent timezone sucks ;u;
its 10.22 AM here lmao :vanora_xd:
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/1 09:32:11 )
Time zones. why do you do this.
It's 11:32 pm here.
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.