Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:26:39 )
@Panda: I give up. D:

@Shadami: Shame on him, trying to slip in the banana. ;3
...
I saw the opportunity and I took it. I make no apologies. xD
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:26:46 )
Anyone he wants to buy event set in default colors and horns in all colors for 4K?
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:26:58 )
@Alia Starchild: *flips and rolls away*
neverr.

@lunakiri: yeaah. i spent a good 10k my last time buyin commons and event items ; o;

@shadami: haha im not that against bananas. i dont mind them in smoothies. i just. cant deal with them by themselves. and the texture of eating a banana by itself is grooossss
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:27:03 )
@Alia Starchild: well, who’s the cutest one? :p
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:27:33 )
@pixiebuns: That's awesome.
I have 1 set of the vent items, and no intention to get more. XD
Keep giving my volts to people. Lol. I just can't hold onto them. XD

//shrugs
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:28:01 )
That’s what she said *winks*
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:28:44 )
@Panda: I dunno, Cute herself? xD

@pixiebuns: *Rolls after* >:P
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:28:52 )
i know! how dare he try to slip me a banana!
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:29:24 )
i don't have 4k at the moment... and i THINK i managed to get them all unless i missed a recolor when i wasn't looking.
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:29:48 )
@Panda: I'm workin' on shading somethin' I'm not sure if I wanna let other people adopt, of it I wanna keep myself. XD
Wanna see?
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:30:00 )
@Alia Starchild: I’m elena! Omg
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:30:16 )
@Lunakiri: mhhm. im a hoarder. and i am probably gonna sell some eventually. xD
i got a bunch of the horns lol
you're sweet! i have only given some volts to one person so far xD
but i had over 30k. ; u;
i need to save more before i give away lol


@Alia Starchild: cant catch me. 2speedy4u.

Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:31:21 )
@Shadami: Hur hur hur. >w>

@Panda: I'm dense and "You flirted with me a lot and also we chatted in my charity a bunch" describes quite literally half of the people I know! xD

@pixiebuns: So you're saying you're... Rollin' around a the speed of sound? >w>
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:31:34 )
@pixiebuns: Lol.
I keep hitting 5k and givin' 'em to other people. xD
I have no iudea why. I just... keep doing that for whatever reason I do.
//shrugs

Which is why you can buy art with commons lol.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:32:25 )
@alia starchild: ...yes.
*rolls*

@lunakiri: awwe. you're too nice! lol
you gotta save some for yourself bb!
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:32:40 )
I sell art for commons..... >.< i mean what... technically i'm also giving them for free during inktober as well. xD

Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:33:36 )
@Lunakiri: Because giving goodies to people is fun! :D

@pixiebuns: Nerd. ;P
Report

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:33:44 )
i waited for 17 minutes for orientation at work found out the trainer called in sick
n they compensated me n the other newbie by saying well still be paid for the work we would've done today B)
Report
9000/48000 volts!
PING me :vanora_smile:
Some sick dungeon beats
i want to rp! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:33:58 )
@pixiebuns: Ehhh
I know. XD
I need 1ook for an art contest I wanna run.
But... I have ahard time holding onto my Volts. XD
Report
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/18 07:35:30 )
@Alia Starchild: you are not wrong. i am a huge nerd lol

@ina: niice :D

@lunakiri: haha xD would giving your volts to a mule help? out of sight out of mind type of thing? c:
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.