Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:10:40 )
Yeah, don't bother

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:11:15 )

@tsundererra: omg yes if you like palpatine you need to watch this immediately:

https://youtu.be/1sFbLppuhhs

also im so pissed rey and kylo kissed like thats an abusive relationship honey he is a terrible red flag man baby do NOT

but yeah like also john boyega has an amazing screen presence goddam

@athabm: i live for that kind of storytelling though, like dunno if you have seen Babylon 5, but the slow progression of diplomatic pressures are so interesting. I have a terrible attention span at times though so it will probably take me some time to absorb it but I am super excited to now haha!

also yeah koneko, atha got me started on the new trilogy and a ho (me) cannot stop talking when I get going

also shhhh sweet dreams the squirrel is doing fine i assure you

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:13:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: Omg, I didn’t know he could act and said his lines like that because of Lucas. There were many times I had to hold my laughter in because he just looked so awkward, like when he killed all them little Jedi in the third film. >3> I need to see these cut out footages. And can’t wait to see Anakin redeemed in clone wars.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:14:59 )

I assume it's like pre-redeeming. It kinda sucks knowing that he will end up doing terrible things. But it makes him way more 3D and interesting. Which is why Kylo Ren can go suck a fart, he's a terrible villain and he should feel bad

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:15:29 )
@skettiyeti: YES! I was SO MAD when they kissed. That's the thing I'm maddest about, tbh.

I need to watch more of Babylon 5, and also need to finish watching Deep Space Nine

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:21:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: LOL, I know you wouldn’t want to see that info about squirrels. It is for the best. xD

@skettiyeti: LMFAO, I LOVE THAT VIDEO! That story might be a joke, but it made more sense than the actual movie. xD

Omg, the Kylo and Rey kiss came out of nowhere for me. It felt like they were trying to force this relationship on the audience ever since they showed that awkward shirtless Kylo scene of him chatting with Rey through the force (where his pants were pulled up super high).
The Rose and Finn kiss was also hella random to me, and just never brought up again because Finn is determined to have Rey. >__>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:21:07 )
Sorry about all the star wars talk.

I probably find this hilarious for all the wrong reasons, but some deleted stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C4EoJq3xLE

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:21:34 )

They probably just did it to appease the fans, but like COME ON rey doesnt need a love interest, shes fine on her own, and certainly shouldnt be falling for lord emo, like honestly every interaction between them was so creepy and now kids are gonna idolize incels and toxic relationships thanks disney

I'm so terrible because I keep rewatching season 1 because each time I get to season 2 I get mad because for NO reason I hate John Sheridan and then I quit and have to rewatch when I come back because I forget everything xD But I own the whole series on dvd and will one day actually watch it all... LOL

@koneko: LMAO sorry that's fair though. I wouldnt call myself a super fan but I do love it, it's kind of ingrained into my childhood and has fond memories for me.
also noooooooo youre good boo <3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:22:58 )
@Tsundererra: Ugh, shirtless Kylo was so cringey

Also Rose basically got written out of the last movie, and I was so sad about it

And then they had to make it very clear that Poe is super duper straight, not one bit gay, no not at all *sigh*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:24:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I honestly liked Rey with no love interest either. I don’t mind Finn pining after her if it doesn’t go anywhere because she don’t need no maaaaan -snap snap-
But yeah, I don’t like how they made her pursue an abusive love interest in the hopes that he has good in him. Like... that is not a message you want to send to viewers in the real world. >__> Most of the time they don’t snap back like Kylo did.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:25:02 )

Tsundererra:
[size=8]
[color=#19B2FF]TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)
[center]
@koneko: LOL, I know you wouldn&rsquo;t want to see that info about squirrels. It is for the best. xD

@skettiyeti: LMFAO, I LOVE THAT VIDEO! That story might be a joke, but it made more sense than the actual movie. xD

Omg, the Kylo and Rey kiss came out of nowhere for me. It felt like they were trying to force this relationship on the audience ever since they showed that awkward shirtless Kylo scene of him chatting with Rey through the force (where his pants were pulled up super high).
The Rose and Finn kiss was also hella random to me, and just never brought up again because Finn is determined to have Rey. >__>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

yeah no honestly miss me with all the "romances" in the new trilogy like y'all ain't even writing it convincingly

listen that pic of kylo with the wide frickin pecs that take up his entire torso HAUNTS ME to this day and I hate it so much

also seriously yeah, like apparently rose and finn dont even get together so that kiss was hella fanservice

[/center][/size][/color]

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:25:12 )
Yeah, it was gross. Single Rey is just fine

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:28:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: That shirtless scene was super cringey even for me, and I love Adam Driver and fan service-y stuff.

I felt bad for the actress who played Rose. She apparently got a lot of hate over the second movie and closed her social media accounts. ): I don’t blame them for writing her out.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:28:14 )

listen we all know finn and poe are cuddlin'
the actors deem it to be true and so do i lmfao

OH YEAH AND ANOTHER THING ABOUT THE "REDEMPTION"
It's a nice message to say that people deserve second chances. Sure. But honestly the hard truth is that some people don't deserve it and you don't just get to come back from killing your dad who, as far as we know, didn't do a darn thing to hurt you, sORRY nnot sorrY. he only felt bad for what he did because a pretty girl believed in him. yeah no... it doesnt work like that

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:29:05 )

oh my god i remember hearing about the rose hate. she was one of the better characters and even if she wasn't, the actor does not deserve to be attacked like that jfc

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:31:46 )
Yeah, it was horrible how people attacked her online for no reason

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:32:27 )

Also don't even get me started on inconsistencies within their own darn films... *gets myself started*

the whole "finn was a janitor so he knew the layout" "that battle we see in the first movie was his very first"

and then suddenly they're like "NAH HE WAS A SEASONED WARRIOR AND AN ENGINEER"
makeupyodarnmind, if you don't have confidence in the story you're telling me, i dont either!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:32:28 )
Hehe, a lot

I'm trying to find the elevator scene that was cut from Revenge of the Sith where there are more jokes, but it's eluding me atm

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:32:59 )

honestly i dont know how much more i have but it keeps pouring out like a volcano i have no idea why i get so heated xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 00:33:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yoooo, I REALLY SHIPPED POE AND FINN. They tried really hard to make them both seem like they’re not gay (Finn kissing Rey and Rose, Poe having feels for that one old friend), but we can smell that chemistry.

Man, I just can’t believe that Kylo snapped out of his evil spree because his mom died... especially not after he tried to kill her twice in the second movie. /: And if Rey really did love Han like a father figure, she wouldn’t be so quick to keep saying I BELIEVE YOU’RE GOOD after he murdered him. That def does not carry out into the real world. Just so much oooof.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.