Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:04:13 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: It was one of those paranormal shows. I think it was Monsters in America. That story took a funny turn because the lizard man then apparently tried to woo the mom. Fun times




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:04:27 )

I don't think I could do frog legs. They still look like legs so my brain goes "nope"
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:08:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: I was trying to find a vid of it on YouTube, but nope. What would you do if Hiro bff’d a lizard creature in your house? Your cats already bff’d the ghosts.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:08:15 )
Just one page to go for the next recolor~

Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:09:24 )

We do have racoons here but they mostly keep to themselves. Unless they're hiding babies in your chimney.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:09:38 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Watch the next recolor be a rainbow deer. I kinda want that galaxy/starry pattern on the deer.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:10:19 )
Oh, a rainbow or galaxy deer would be really pretty!

Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:10:21 )


ooooo the starry pattern would look awesome.


Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:10:38 )

lol vintage that's a slippery slope
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:11:07 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Cosmic deer is my ideal deer. xD But I will accept any color that isn’t crocodile.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:11:16 )


*bouncing baby on lap* I no longer have free hands.


Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:11:30 )

I thought the deer already had stars on it?
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:11:59 )


is rainbow bad?


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:12:02 )
Ah, I'm not really a fan of the crocodile color either. I still think pink would be nice

Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:12:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


How are you typing, Sha? Is the baby typing for you? What a smart girl.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:12:30 )

I see the coons sometimes when I'm pulling in the alley like, nope that not a cat.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:13:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone wear the crocodile color on here. xD Pink would be soooo nice. I love all the pink colors we have.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:13:34 )
We reached page 225! Now 25 pages to go to unlock the next stage~

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Frog bless Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:13:43 )

I haven't eaten either... I've gotten into the bad habit of only eating once a day.
Report

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/4 21:13:53 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Get some cow tongue, Vintage. Make out with a cow as you eat. Moooooo.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.