Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 04:43:25 )
Yeah, I don't mind it most of the time, I just decided that it's been a couple years, and I should go ahead and get the dvd drive since I've been thinking about it
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 04:55:08 )


I'm not sure how much currency i have. i think i still need to get the latest items. xD


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 04:56:39 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Ooooh, did you get a good price on it? I think I got mine on a Black Friday years ago, and it still works really well.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 04:57:35 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I’m saving all my event currency for the goodie bags and bundles at the end. I’m so glad we get one free item in each NPC’s memories thread. :’3




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 04:57:57 )


I've been missing those as well T.T


Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:02:37 )
@Tsundererra: I didn't get it discounted, but I paid about what I expected to pay. I bought an LG brand because I've used their CD players before and they worked well
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:04:09 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@athabm: The one I have is LG! I haven’t really tried other external players to compare, but the LG ones are reliable and sturdy.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:09:41 )
@Tsundererra: Yeah, the other one in the same price range was a DELL and I know that they don't have the greatest customer service, so I went with the LG instead.
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:11:27 )
Soo..Hows it gouing with our little pony/deer? xD

* ignores just for a moment how ridicolously late it is *
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:11:45 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@athabm: I’m also weary of Dell because their stuff seems to last for like 2 years before deciding to fall apart. I didn’t know they had bad customer service, but I’m sure it’s not as bad as MSi laptops. Such a wonderful gaming laptop until it breaks down. x__x




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:12:24 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


We unlocked the 2nd pose! It’s pretty cute. ^^ We have another 100 pages (I think) to unlock the 3rd pose.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:14:35 )


Oh goodness. We can do it!


Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:16:41 )


I'll post as much as I can still :D


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:22:10 )
I'll do my best remembering posting tomorrow.. if im not stuck on my playstation or netflix. * realized a lot fof series and mvies I want to see have gotten on there the past 2 weeks wher eI ahvent been on there * 8'D

but for now my sensibility tells me to get my butt to bed. ^^,'
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:30:29 )
I'm just looking at succulents and air plants now, because they are so cute
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:31:19 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio


@ladykazumi: true 'nods' but then i think everyone feels like that eventually haha.
Report


Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:31:44 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I’m sure we can do it. We always seem to push through in the end.
You can always watch all the movies and shows you want while you’re posting (it’s what I do xD)




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:33:21 )
Yeah, I have some, but I want some more, especially tiny succulents I can use to landscape for my dolls and miniatures
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:33:25 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


KONEKO IS BACK IN THE HOOOOUSE!

And omg, I thought you guys were calling the plants succulent. I didn’t know it was a type of plant until I googled. >3>;;




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:34:22 )
Lol, they are very deliciously juicy looking plants
Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.