Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 07:55:21 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio

@athabm: yeah well she's gotta learn mom needs sleep at NIGHT especially coming up on the second when i get paid..haha

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:02:19 )
@star2000shadow: once my cat gets up for the night and leaves the room, I shut the door so I can sleep undisturbed for the remainder, but he has a lot of places in the house he likes to sleep so he's fine with it

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:04:31 )

@athabm: she's already shut out of the roommates rom so i tend to leave my door so there's someone to get to, it only really happens when she's just waking up, and especially ifi have to go potty and owuld of woken up soon anyways..so im good with it..toherwise i sleep so heavy she could tap dance on me and i'd sleep through it.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:09:41 )

I'm trying not to. I do want to post, i just also don't want to. It's weird. xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:17:41 )
@Shadami: sounds like when I'm tired and want to go to bed but also don't want to go to bed

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:19:12 )
@star2000shadow: that's good that you sleep so soundly. I'm such a light sleeper that I wear earplugs to bed, and I still hear most stuff that goes on around me, but for some reason I can nap really well and not notice sounds

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:23:13 )

Yeah.. i decided to do some research instead. I may have chosen the wrong server for horde RP. But oh well xD

I'll just need to find three friends to help me out when I'm ready to make a guild. I think it takes 5 signatures now.. or something. *sighs* I'll figure it out.
I like having my own guild. Just my friends and I in it xD We use the bank for such fun things and I don't have to worry about mean people who like to steal stuff just because we have to go afk for months.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:33:35 )

athabm:
@star2000shadow: that's good that you sleep so soundly. I'm such a light sleeper that I wear earplugs to bed, and I still hear most stuff that goes on around me, but for some reason I can nap really well and not notice sounds

could be your a night owl..so your more aware fo things at night..im a night owl so i ahve issues sleeping at night myself, but go to bed morning or afternoon and im liabl to sleep through anything haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:51:28 )
@star2000shadow: I wish it was that I'm a night owl, but really, it's a complication of having adhd. I am not very awake at night, even if I can't sleep

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 08:53:31 )
I just nap more easily because it's easier for me to relax when I don't have to worry about getting 8 hours of sleep or waking up at a particular time, and if I wake up after half an hour, that's a success

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 09:40:09 )

@athabm: we don’t live too far away from each other then.
@Tsundererra: we gotta get those candy counter people in here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 09:57:21 )
@Totalanimefan: yep, same coast

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 10:00:20 )

Was almost a sleep.. oldest started crying in her sleep. Her fever was up again

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 10:10:51 )
@Shadami: poor kid. I hope her fever breaks soon

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 14:09:03 )
We didn't quite make the page goal last night while I was sleeping, I see. Let's get this knocked out today, yeah?
Good morning everyone, BTW.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 14:41:13 )
hello hello I'll be here for a bit

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 14:41:26 )
just going to do jigsaw first haha
usual routine

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 14:52:58 )
@eleven: LOL. I understand that. I'm kind of here for the next bit. I have a few things to take care of iRL first, though
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 16:24:23 )

wowow how do I always forget to participate in this thread?! lol whoops yall

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 16:32:19 )

I'll try to help :)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.