Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Christmas Haul

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:00:51 )

No one else has done it yet. Come brag about your haul.

I got new yoga pants, Nightwing sweat shirt, Dove body care kit, and 20 bucks.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:03:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I got gifted a lot of gift cards (yaaaaas!) and a few plushies. :’D And one lotion set.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:05:57 )

I'm still waiting on a few gifts. lol

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:17:27 )
I got gift cards! Specifically, I got a $100 Steam gift card, $140 total in Nintendo eShop gift cards, and a $75 iTunes gift card. Oh, and my brother and his girlfriend gave me a lotion, body wash, soap, etc. set and this Harry Potter board game as an early gift a couple of weeks ago. The game is similar to Trouble.

Also, I already used up the Steam card, and here's the list of what I bought:
Planet Zoo Deluxe Edition
Planet Zoo: Arctic Pack
Sonic Adventure DX
Terraria
Sonic Adventure 2
Castle of Illusion
Fable Anniversary
Wallpaper Engine
A Hat in Time - Ultimate Edition
RollerCoaster Tycoon®: Deluxe

★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:27:30 )
I got a really nice new wool winter coat, it's nice and warm. I needed a new winter coat.

And I got two gift cards.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:52:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I’m dying that a lot of girls get gifted a bath and lotion set around Christmas. It’s like an inevitable Christmas gift...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 20:53:27 )

@Tsundererra: It's not what I normally get, but it was nice my mom noticed that I really like Dove products.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:00:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Another Movie Addict: You’re lucky then since it looks like it’s a gift your mom thought about before buying. x__x I’ve always gotten them since like the 6th grade, and they’re usually some off brand set, but there are times where I get a nice one. This year is a nice one since it’s from Bath and Body Works, and last year’s was also a nice one from Victoria’s Secret. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:03:47 )

@Tsundererra: Lol it's hard to not notice. My shampoo and conditioner is Dove, my deodorant is Dove, and my body wish is also Dove. I do like the bath stuff from Bath & Body Works though. Like my friend got me some hot chocolate scented body gel from there. Haven't tried Victoria's Secret stuff though. Just their underwear. Which are crazy comfortable.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:40:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Another Movie Addict: It’s nice you got a brand you like and will use. Your mom gave a smart gift. I didn’t know bath and body works had hot chocolate scented anything. It sounds really nice doe. :3 I like the undies from their Pink brand more because of the patterns. Their boy short undies are soooo comfy. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:42:36 )

@Tsundererra: I wasn't originally going to get an VS, but a friend of mine wanted a bra fitting. They were having a sale. >w< Best decision ever. Expensive yes, comfortable hell yes.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:44:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Another Movie Addict: That’s how I got hooked onto VS. They were having one of their annual sales and I went with a friend.
You should try their lotions and body sprays, they are pretty nice, though a bit more perfume-y than bath and body works stuff.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:47:23 )

@koneko: I feel your pain. Legally I have to use my dead name on like documents and stuff, since I haven't gotten the legal change yet. But my family refuses to use the one I picked.
@Tsundererra: Unfortunately my bff is allergic to VS perfume/scented stuff. So I can't use theirs.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:52:23 )

@koneko: Luckily my want of a switch isn't trans related. I just really really hate my name.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:53:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Another Movie Addict: Oof, their scented stuff is nice, but not nice enough to irritate your BFF’s senses and triggering a reaction. x__x

@koneko: I didn’t know they had a word made up for dead naming until now. What do the people who gifted you stuff call you? It’s a jerk move if you told them to call you by your chosen name and they ignore it, but not a jerk move if they just don’t know.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:56:22 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah. That's why I don't wear perfume or cologne. To avoid setting off a reaction.
@koneko: There is no standing up to my family. My dad's side kind of gets it. Since none of them go by their given names, just their nicknames. Like my dad only went by his middle name. My mom though. She's just so proud of giving me a name SHE thought was nice. Even though it doesn't suit me at all.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 21:59:54 )

@koneko: I have told my mother repeatedly that I hate my name. I've hated it since I was a kitten. But it was better than the alternative. Which was being named Alice. -w- I am not an Alice.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:01:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Another Movie Addict: I used to wear perfume a lot in high school and uni, but I made friends who were sensitive to smells and now I just use them for special occasions. Better to be safe than sorry.

@koneko: Ooof, your parents are just being stubborn and difficult. /: I’m sorry about that.
You should try to be more vocal about them using your name so that they know it’s not optional. THIS IS MY NEW REAL NAME FORREAL.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:04:23 )
FUN FACT- Bath and Body Works and VS are owned by the same company. If you watch their sales, you’ll notice their semi-annual sales are released at the same time. If bath and body works has a huge sale, chances are VS will too.

Ahem, anyway- my big gift this year was a kitchen aid stand mixer in yellow. She’s so pretty 😭😭😭
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:05:25 )

@Tsundererra: Same. I used to wear cologne, but now I can't.
@koneko: I'm just not feminine enough for girly names.
@Mousy: Lol yeah I know. Have their credit card. Or had. There were some issues with their bank and my bank. Very annoying.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.