Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 21:16:56 )
@Mica: They are actually chasing each other around the apartment at the moment. XD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 21:21:32 )
@Concentricity: :| <- The face I make where I cannot express the insanely cute image in my head.
I want kitties... *longing*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:38:18 )
@mica: lol. It's definitely not my strong suit either. Just gotta practice! A lot!
Buuuut...Tada!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:41:29 )
@Kaderin Triste: Is that a raaaainbow tulle? :O Interesting! What's the skirt for? Just funsies ? :D
I amm finally working on thread art! @__@

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:48:23 )
@mica: It is! Rainbow tulle with a black lining! And itt for Halloween. My first tulle skirt attempt was way too poofy and would have been a work hazard.
The waistband is just a little too big, but I can possibly fix it. Or just pin it.
Also, I think I managed to strain my back yesterday.

Yay! Arts! Go you!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:30:29 )
Hello everyone! -hugs-
Yes! Arts are great!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:32:26 )
@Kaderin Triste: Ahh, what's the design for your costume? =D

Final stretch of duh event! D: Huu, it is ending soon and so must this threaaad.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:34:35 )
Yeah, about two hand a half hours.

Donator — she/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 03:01:03 )
@Mica: I think that maybe some stuff costs, and other stuff doesn't? I really have no idea, I just know that you can buy coins on marketplace xD
All of my cousins are smol :> Except for one from a previous marriage, who's 12 or so... It sounds bad that I don't count him, it's just that he's really loud and I really can't be around him ;n; and I don't see him as often, I guess
"breeding" i'm dying holy shit - but yeah kids are so weird??? I don't know, I don't get a lot of stuff xD
Btw, I wanted to ask; on some of the first posts here, I kept editing them because I forgot post number. Did you get pinged twice, or just when I posted? c:

● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:16:56 )
@Llama: Huh! I didn't know that - just goes to show how out of the loop I am!
Awwwww, my cousins are.. plentiful! There's like, 10+ of 'em. @_@; So they're of all ages. My nieces and nephew is 17yr to ..3yrs. We're a huuuuge family.
I don't see them that often tho since they all tend to live far or on another island, so I don't see them very constantly.
Oh, nope! It doesn't ping if you edit it, it only works on fresh posts and even then, sometimes it glitches! Beta, after all. D:

Oh snaps, the event is wrapping up. :vanora_shock:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:19:19 )
That it is... So exciting seeing all the entries for the contests.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:44:36 )
@ghost: *holds up sign* Here's your prize, I hope you enjoy.
Did I get him right?
*drag to another page for full size*

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:45:47 )
@lazymarshmallow: woooooaaah he looks like a kpop star

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:50:00 )
He does. Milo, oh bby.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:50:50 )
@dragoness129: Congratulations! You are the winner for page 30. Please give us an OC or screenshot of your avatar that you would like art/short story for. Cheers!

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 07:05:51 )
@mica: My costume wil hopefully be a pretty cool punk rainbow fairy. Just gotta make some fingerless gloves, dream catcher wings, and glow vials to hang from the wings. Also, can't decide if I want to do the wings with a rainbow frame and black inner part or black wrapping with rainbow inner.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 07:33:29 )
@Kaderin Triste: Wow, that's a pretty cool concept. Didja have a design drawn up or are you just kinda... wingin' it? :D
I looove fingerless gloves! They just feel and look so cool!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 07:44:36 )
@mica: Lol. I can't draw well enough to be ble to get a good concept to work off of. So I'm mainly just winging (ha!) it.
Ah, I have probably a good 4 or 5 pairs of fingerless gloves. They just always end up being too pretty for me to sell.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 08:02:05 )
Oh wow! Thanks so much!
I would love art of this avatar:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 08:10:18 )
Sorry the last few days have escaped me in terms of chatting--went out of town to visit in-laws, and then it's been event wrap-up today! I hope you all loved the event!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.