Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:26:10 )
I've bought 10 extras of each of the originals. And 5 extras of each of the recolors.
Need 9k to get 6 copies of each since I need a set for myself. ^_^
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:27:08 )
I've spent probably over 150k volts on extra milestone items and these event items since I joined in Alpha. Bet Panda has me beat though in how much she has spent.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:28:10 )
nice! :D
i just bought random ones xD
i'm gonna have to go through and actually buy all of them and multiples.
i have multiple horns and such.
cause they cool af.

wooow dragon how have you even gotten so many volts xD
im at just below 30k ; u;
but you guys post SOO MUCH
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:28:26 )
Wow! That's a lot. :o I only have one copy of every event item from this event (unless I missed some items? I have everything that's been available since yesterday) and a few extras of Vivienne's flowers in every color released so far. ^_^
Report
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:28:56 )
Dragon I'm jealous you have extras!!! You wouldn't happen to have an extra samurai would you? >.<
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:29:50 )
I only have 4k right now !yself but I got all of that today cause I had to by the second recolor items
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:29:51 )
All the Vytor items are great! ^_^
Yep, so very much posting!
30k donation from Panda from posting event and page prizes, etc.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:30:19 )
i think i at least have one of each event item so far.

oh wow, dragon. and panda is so sweet ; u;
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:30:47 )
Very nice, Bear! That's a great start to the site! ^_^
Sha - Sadly no. That's one I only have two of. Was hoping for 3, but -shrugs-
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:30:55 )
Unless there was a third recolor when I wasn't looking I have one of each event item >.<
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:31:31 )
Yes! Panda is great! -huggles-
Yeah, I had posted 2k times in here in a month. It was awesome!
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:31:47 )
Curses!!!! I need to find one and someone willing to hold it for me cause I will have the 20k. I was gonna buy it from panda but she decided she wanted to keep one for herself which I'm fine with xD
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:32:01 )
Sha - There will be a third coming out. It's part of the prizes for the NPC threads, Just gotta save up a bit more. ^_^
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:32:29 )
I'll never post as much as you dragon xD I Haven even hit 2k posts yet? I slacked off cause of life for a bit.
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:32:29 )
recolor that is*
Lots of luck, Sha! It is really rare.
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:33:03 )
Life does get in the way of fun.
Though...crazy dragon really sums me up. ^_^
Report


Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:33:07 )
@pixiebuns: I know it is. But you'll be done in no time and while you wait, we'll try to keep you entertained. -cuddles-

Finally done with my letter. My pen died so I had to grab another one of the same color.
Report

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me on Discord if you wanna! My username is: thebossrimi
Just tell me who you are when you message me there.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:33:10 )
I know it is. :( And I really want it.
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:33:47 )
What I need is someone who has one come into my art shop and bribe me with it for a full art with detailed background piece.
Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 06:33:52 )
*rolls*
I only got one of the samurai sword item.
which is a bummer.

i posted soo much in that like week span xD
and then i got really busy with life ; u;

Rimi: yes yes. it will be very worth it for fresh clothes <3
*snuggle*
awwe, who are you writing a letter to? c:
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.