Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 ♥ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ ♥ - PAGE GOAL: 420 we did it ny'all

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 20:49:53 )

I think it's amazing how the brain can read something (like Kanji) but then our brains can't write it from memory, I'm like y tho? Why is that two different skills brain?

Hey that's good. I have some Japanese friends that I text and see when I'm in Japan. The housewife knows like no English so it's good practice.

練習いいと思う。敬語が使えないで〜 
もちろん、敬語を練習していますが方がいいです。

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 20:51:11 )

でも日本語でたくさん間違って... ^^;

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 21:13:14 )

picture memory and recalling it... pretty different

いやいや敬語はぜっっっっったい無理で

i should go ask my jp fandom mutuals to see if they want an english speaking buddy hah

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 21:18:55 )

True lol.

日本語で「です/ます」と「敬語」が同じだと思う
(In Japanese, I think that Desu/Masu and Keigo is the same.)I don't think they have a word for polite form? It's just all considered Keigo (I think)

Get them to join Voltra for English practice XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 21:44:34 )

I fucking hate old ass politicians. I sent an email to my senator about legalizing MJ. (I don't do it but it should be legal and America could really use the tax money)
This is the reply I got
"I remain concerned about the public health effects associated with recreational marijuana use. I firmly believe appropriate regulations should be in place to protect against youth access, especially as studies have shown marijuana negatively affects the developing brain. I am also concerned about the impact legalization may have on the rates of impaired driving."

Go F yourself. What kind of old ass thinking is that? If you are ok with Alcohol being legal then you should be ok with MJ too. Of course people that are staying that it should be legal isn't talking about giving it to kids? What the hell. I didn't know that if I said I wanted to legalize it that I also had to say for people 21 and order, also I don't want people to drive while high....like no shit. Public health effects my ass.

You are just stuck in your ways because you were brain washed into thinking that it's the devil and you won't listen to science. I swear all boomers are exactly the same politically, it's just that some like the blue color and some like the red one. And they will do and believe whatever is the opposite of the other one.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 22:15:26 )

lol im p sure they dont have the time for that
    also keigo is ass i hate it

also lol tell them to look at canada
    we got that shit down

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 22:23:14 )

Keigo is ass. Why is it even a thing Japan? Why?

Canada has a lot of shit under control that America doesn't. I'm not saying that Canada is perfect but damn. It's not a dumpster fire like there.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 22:29:43 )

This was my reply to the Senator
Thank you for your email. I firmly disagree with your reasons for not legalizing marijuana. If you believe alcohol should be legal then the same should apply to Marijuana. We can legalize it and place restrictions on purchases and driving laws. We can make them the same as alcohol. You must be over 21 to consume or purchase, you cannot drive while under the influence and there will be fines and legal repercussions for breaking the law. I believe the thought process of all or nothing is dangerous and wasteful. We have critical thinking skills, and the world is not so black and white. The tax from marijuana sales would greatly benefit the states

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 22:32:48 )

politeness but then also adding o- go- in front of shit and being overly polite?? man i dont have time for that shit

yes good @ that reply
    school them

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:05:06 )

@pachi: Yeah bro, and the grammar is different too and it's like what?

Thank you <33 I was super pissed when I read that, as you could probably tell by my rant a few posts up.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:06:18 )

I just got back from lunch. I ordered ramen from the brand Ippudo (it's a Japanese chain but they have shops across the world.) Gosh it was good. Best meal this whole quarantine!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:18:34 )
Hello everyone!
@purpdaburppurp: I see you < w <

@totalanimefan: Aww thank you so much for the info again! You're too awesome! <3
Oh no, I dont own any of the new recent consoles at the moment. I played on a switch before, but wasnt my own. The switch is fun, but I feel like i want to lean more on the PS4 side. I miss playing on PS console games... -T wT-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:20:13 )

@Koyado: The Switch is a ton of fun, and it does have some RPGs on it, but if RPGs are your fav the PS consoles are always the best.
I like your signature and your post style art.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:27:28 )
@totalanimefan: Yes! That is why i mostly want to aim on the PS console side. They have all my favorite games I can play that Nintendo switch might not have. xD Oh and thank you! Just wanted to be a little decorative today <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:30:46 )

@Koyado: Did you do today's date? Today's character has the same haircut as you XP

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:32:13 )

@Koyado: And I missed you
AGAIN!! TAT

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:34:11 )

Haha you keep missing him :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:34:53 )

ikr lol TwT

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:37:59 )

@Totalanimefan: Well how are you today btw? :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:39:41 )

hello i disappeared to do
    something or other

but also fck jp grammar that shit is so unnecessary

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.