Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee finally here!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 08:55:34 )
hello everyone! i'm lex/lexi, now codenamed as bmip. "bathe me in pumpkin." i was really excited for pumpkin spice season a few months ago when this site was in alpha and i sort of hung onto it as a username, so there's that. it's also a play on words (kinda???) because i'm in school for graphic design and hahaaa .bimp, yeah--

if anyone from ernya reads this, i was polyamorous there! i'm also pavonia on gaia.

i'm really into d&d, and i run an art page on facebook mostly consisting of art of my PCs. i also enjoy roleplaying, but it's been a while so i'm hoping to crawl back into it if i can. looking forward to seeing how Voltra develops and settling in here to a new internet home!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 09:04:11 )
Hello there! Welcome to Voltra. :) Pumpkin spice season is the BEEEEEEST. ;D And it's awesome seeing more graphic designers around!

I was Sam over at Ernya. ^^ There's LOTS of Ernya people about, so I'm sure you'll see someone you recognize sooner or later!

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 11:45:48 )
Hey, welcome to Voltra! I was on Ernya too. I had this same username on there. I hope that you like it here.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 18:40:59 )
Hello! Welcome. I was on Ernya as Közi. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 02:38:21 )
Hi! Welcome to Voltra! I hope you like it here. As I am sure you have noticed, this community is really friendly. :)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 02:40:53 )
Hello & welcome to the site. I was also on Ernya. I hope you will enjoy this place & find a new home here.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 07:16:50 )
hey there and welcome!
hope to see you around. also your username polyamorous is awesome!

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.